Irreplacable

When you break something, like a lamp or your phone, you can get it replaced. When you drop something like your ice cream cone or your tray of food, you can get it replaced. When you lose something like your keys or your wallet, you can get them replaced. You can replace almost every material item here on this earth. But if you lose God, you can't replace Him with something else. Nothing can fill the void in your heart where God once was. If you let Him go and you turn away from Him, there is nothing on this earth that can ever fully satisfy you or sustain you like God can. Absolutely nothing. God is irreplaceable. Nothing can take His place. There's a God-shaped hole in your heart, and just like trying to fit a square peg in a circle hole, you'll never be able to fit anything else in the spot where God is supposed to be. He belongs in your heart.

Isaiah 43:10-11 ""But you are my witnesses, O Israel!" says the LORD. "You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God- there never has been, and there never will be. I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no other Savior.""

1 Kings 8:60 "Then people all over the earth will know that the LORD alone is God and there is no other.

Irreplaceable.

How purposeful.