Inconceivable

As a child in school you learn more as you age. You start out knowing nothing, and then you learn the basics like how to read and write, and that 2+2=4. Slowly but surely you add more to your breadth of knowledge. You learn how to write all kinds of essays and how to solve simply algebraic equations. By the end of your school years you've mastered the art of persuasion and you're able to find the interior angle measure of quadrilateral RSTU. Even after school you'll continue to learn until you know almost everything. But you will never fully understand God. God in all His glory can't be fully understood by anyone. He's simply too great and powerful for us to even begin to comprehend. He's inconceivable. Even if you think you know all there is to know about Him, you don't, and you never will. We aren't called to understand Him, we're just called to believe in Him. In time, He'll reveal more of Himself to you, but during your life on earth you'll still only see a glimpse of what He's like.

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Jeremiah 33:2-3 "This is GOD 's Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as GOD: 'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.'"

Inconceivable.

How mystical.