Chapter 4

*Seto's POV*

I was walking along side of a river. I just gone fishing for some puffer fish and amazingly I actually caught some! These would be useful for my water breathing potions. As I was thinking about fish I remembered that today was Jerome's birthday! Maybe I'll stop by with some of the extra fish I caught as a present. But first I need a nap, I was up all night.

~~~

After awhile I saw the big rock which meant I was almost home. I also saw something shiny on the ground, near the rock. Curios, I walked over and examined it. It was a pair of sunglasses. The lenses were smashed and the frame was bent and broken. I picked them up and gathered what I could of the broken frames, perhaps the person who lost them would come looking for them. I'll fix them up after my nap. I wonder how they broke though... There was a current here in the river but was it really strong enough to smash glasses into a rock that hard? I don't know.

I walked past the rock and then headed a bit farther into the forest to my house. I went inside and put the caught fish into a chest, quickly washed up, (because no one likes smelling like fish.) and headed to my room. I set the glasses on my night stand and set my alarm to wake me up in a few hours. I then laid down and drifted to sleep.