Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Seto's POV*

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Brice (GoldSolace) shaking me.

"Seto wake up." He said, his voice ringing with concern.

"Whoa... Whoa... What's wrong Brice?" I said sleepily. I peeked out my window, it was nearly dark. Brice could come with me to the party, he knew everyone.

"Seto, we have a problem." Brice said quietly. I noticed he was shaking. I stood up and hugged him.

"Brice calm down, your shaking, what's wrong?" He hugged back and spoke quietly.

"Th-there's a village nearby... I walked through it to get here... E-everyone... Everyone there is dead Seto... Ripped apart by something almost inhuman..."

I blinked in confusion, this was a very peaceful forest. No monsters, nothing really scary, so why all of a sudden was there a whole village killed? If that's even what it was, a monster. Maybe, what Brice is describing I don't think it's human. "Show me." I told him.

Brice nodded and pulled out his cell phone and opened it, he turned it around and on it were some horrific photos. Dead villages everywhere, streets and even some house windows were stained with blood. A familiar looking figure was sat up against the well, sandy blonde hair matted with blood, bright green eyes glossed over looking more dull, a bright blue shirt with a rainbow of some kind design... "Oh my Notch... Crainer..." I said quietly. I looked closer at some of the wounds on the villagers and unfortunately I was wrong. These wounds were all made by a sword, a very well enchanted one too. I flicked through the photos a couple more times till I landed on one that had a live figure walking away, I zoomed in on it but the picture was too blurry. I could only tell he was wearing black and he carried a diamond sword and a bow. I showed Brice the picture. "Did you see who this was?" I asked.

Brice slowly nodded. "He... He had brown hair, messy, and matted with blood... A navy blue shirt underneath his jacket... U-umm..." He paused, I'm guessing he couldn't remember. "I'm sorry... I was scared. I had a potion on so I wouldn't be seen."

"It's ok." I told him and I sat down and started to think. Brown hair... Navy blue shirt under a black jacket, and black pants. I gasped, there was only one person around here who fit that description. "Brice! Was he wearing sunglasses?!"

"What? No... I don't think so."

"Uh oh..." I go over to where I set the sunglasses I found and I glowed and watched as they started repairing into an oh so familiar pair of sunglasses.

"Whose are those?" Brice asked.

I held up the picture next to the glasses and showed Brice. "These are Ian's sunglasses."

"Ian? But he's a great guy, why would he just randomly go off on a killing spree?"

"Have you ever heard of Derp Ssundee?"

Brice froze. "Y-yeah, I did from Sky and Deadlox. I thought it was a joke."

I shook my head. "This is no joke. He's dangerous. We need to tell the guys so they can help me get Ian back to his self. Jerome's birthday is today and they're throwing a party at his place. Let's meet them there." I put Ian's glasses into a pocket on my cloak and stood up.

"I'll come with you."

I looked at him and smiled. "Then we better get going."

Brice nodded and pulled out two diamond swords and gave one to me. I gave him a slight nod and we headed outside and started running towards Jerome's house. We had a long way to go. I just hoped we wouldn't be to late...