Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Err prepare for major gore...?! I reread this and discovered... I have some serious issues XD)

*Derp's POV*

I kicked the spaceman aside so his body wouldn't get in the way of the fight. Deadlox stood frozen, hair hanging in his face his expression unreadable. Where Sky on the other hand, I could see the anger bubbling up inside him. His hands clenched around his sword so tight his knuckles white and arms trembling. His eyebrows angled downward and behind his glasses I could see rage and fear growing in his eyes. I grinned. Sky would die last... I rushed at the budder lover pulling out two daggers. I stabbed one into each shoulder pinning him against the wall. Sky yelled in pain and dropped his sword but his yell was joined by a second. Deadlox yelled and rushed at me from behind, I spun around catching his wrists. I could clearly see his eyes now, both full of burning hatred and loss from his childhood friend. I kicked him square in the chest sending him flying back, he landed on his feet and steadied himself while I pulled out a dagger.

Deadlox yelled again and charged me, eyes blazing with fury, this would be his downfall. I stood there and grinned, and Sky knew I was plotting something.

"Ty!!! No!!" Sky yelled in attempt to stop his friend, only too late. I dodged avoiding his blade and I brought up my own stabbing it into his right eye. Deadlox screamed in pain and I released my grip on the handle keeping the blade in his skull. "TY!!!" Sky screamed, trying to loosen the daggers only to make the wounds and pain worse.

Deadlox stumbled around the room aimlessly, screaming in pain. I walked over to him and quickly pulled the dagger out, angling it downward so the eyeball popped out with it. Deadlox screamed louder and because his yelling was getting annoying I made a quick slit across his throat silencing him. Blood splattered from the wound on my already filthy clothes and face, I licked my lips, the coppery taste of blood landing on my tongue. I smirked in delight and made another slash across his stomach, his screams turned to chokes as he fell to the ground. I glanced at Sky who was watching his wriggling and squirming friend in anguish. I even saw a tear roll down his cheek, alwell, it'd be over for him soon anyway. I looked back to Deadlox, his headphones were crooked, white shirt completely red with blood. I grabbed my sword and stabbed him through the heart, his wriggling ceased. Another satisfying kill. I turned back to Sky, who now had many tears streaming down his cheeks. I walked over to him and placed the tip of my sword just under his chin.

"Why...? Why are you doing this...?" Sky said so quietly I almost didn't catch it.

"Why you ask...?" I pressed the tip lightly into his throat. "Do you think it's just because I despise you...? No... I want Ian to know how it feels to be me... Hated, constantly forgotten, alone, with no one... To love him."

"Y-you were like him... Once...?"

"The world will never know..." I grinned. "My only goal is to ruin Ian's life As a WhOle! To make it A LiViNg HELL!" I yelled, my voice raising with each word as I shoved my sword up through his chin through his head. He spazzed and twitched till I shoved my dagger into his chest and Sky went limp. I stood up straight and looked around me. I was covered in blood, but I wasn't done yet. I had a few more targets to take out. As though right on schedule for the surprise, I heard the squeaking of a door opening ever so slowly. And an oh so familiar voice broke the silence.

"Mitch... I smell blood..."

*******************

A/N: hey guys, this story is coming to a close very soon. Probably slower than I'd want but school does make updating slow so I'm sorry, I will get the rest of it out for you soon. I'm also working on other stories that are not published yet but will be soon so keep a look out for those. One is a sequel to a book I finished almost a year ago and the other is a cross over of a horror/thriller series I read and love very very much. So keep your eyes peeled for that. So that's all the announcements I have for now, if I don't get an update out tomorrow which I'm planning to do, it's my birthday tomorrow so I might be busy. Sorry! But that also the day I plan to release my sequel for Ssudee in Slender 2. Some of you know what that is, others don't, it's a story I wrote in 8th/9th grade and I've been puttin of the sequel for awhile but I'm finally writing it and I'm loving it so far, so expect that tomorrow... Ok. Now that's all the announcements I have, I hope you enjoyed and I'll hopefully see you all tomorrow! Byyyyye!

Mo