Chapter 1

"IZAYAAAAAA!!!!!!" Shizuo's yell echoed through the town as Izaya laughed happily and dodged the vending machine easily.

"The monster can't catch me!~~" Izaya chuckled as Shizuo threw a car towards him but, you know, Izaya could dodge it easily.

"How can you be a father if you have a short temper like that, Shizu-chan~?" With that, Shizuo snapped and launched himself to Izaya, slamming the man to the nearest wall. Izaya coughed in surprised after his back knocked the hard wall.

"You shouldn't have said that,Flea..."Shizuo growled and took something out from his pants pocket. He hold Izaya tightly and slipped something into Izaya's throat.

A muffle broke out from Izaya's mouth that had been cupped tightly by Shizuo's hand.

Izaya P.O.V

A pill !!!??

Suddenly , my eyes felt heavy as my legs buckled and I fell on the ground. A dark chuckle came from above.

_______________________________________

'W-where am I? ' Izaya tried to sit but he could not. He was being stripped down naked on the bed and he found that his hands were strapped tightly at the headboard.

"Awake ,Flea? " Izaya's head snapped to the voice and found Shizuo was sitting on the chair, staring at him.

Suddenly, Shizuo stood up and walked towards Izaya. Izaya trembled at this. "You're gonna pay for this , Flea..." Shizuo launched himself to Izaya and pinned him down.

"Ouh! Shizu-chan!~ Are you making a sexual harrashment on me?~" Izaya raised his eyesbrow as Shizuo leaned his head to the crook of Izaya's neck.

" I'm not doing that... I'm raping you..."

Shizuo's hot breath ghosted over Izaya's ear as Izaya's breath hitched. "N-ne, Shizu-chan..~ You're gotta kidding me right? " Izaya's breath hitched again when he saw Shizuo shook his head.

"S-Shizu-chan is full of joke, n-ne?" Izaya eeked as he saw Shizuo face turned to mad face. Shizuo made a move by pinning both of Izaya's hand above his head with one hand , and another hand slipped under Izaya's shirt.

Shizuo's fingertip brushed Izaya's nipple as Izaya moaned. Shizuo leaned over to Izaya and licked Izaya's nipple.

"N-no ! Shizu-chan! S-stop!" Izaya's breath hitched again as Shizuo bit softly his nipple.

"I won't stop...I want to fuck you senseless and you WILL moan my name!" Izaya began to whimper when Shizuo unzipped his pants and Izaya's pants. Shizuo cupped Izaya mouth as Izaya let out a muffle.

"Mmppphhff!!" Suddenly, Shizuo slammed his cock roughly inside Izaya's entrance as Izaya scream became a muffle scream.

Shizuo slammed into his entrance roughly and hard, as Izaya muffled a painful scream. Endless tears fell down his cheeks, as he braced himself with the massive pain he received from the rough treatment. Half an hour later , Shizuo came in Izaya's hole, filling him with his semen before he pulled out, letting his semen dripped out from the abused hole. Shizuo let go his hand from Izaya's mouth and he he could blood from Izaya's lips.

"That's a good value for you to respect people...Oh and...You will pay for the rent of this hotel..." With that, he walked out of the room, with a full cloth of course , leaving Izaya in pain and a bloody mess .

____________________________________

I already fixed this story.. Im gonna publish chapter 2 and 3 tomorrow... Thanks to Adachin XD for helping me fixed this story! If u have a Fanfiction.net account.. u can fav/follow her

YaoiFanaticFreak

A lil modified, over here.. over there.. and grammar correction have been done!

I hope this story attrack your interest again! XD see ya! 😳😳