Chapter 5

“I hate you, I hate you, hate you!!!” Izaya screamed as he feel like someone shake him firmly.“Izaya!! What’s wrong?!!”

“Hey!! Wake up!!!”

Izaya waking up seeing Shizuo face. He terrified and push him aside.“D-don’t touch me! You know that I hate you, right?!! You bastard!!!” Shizuo got slapped by him as he trying to calm Izaya down.

“I hate you, you damn rapist!!!”Shizuo gripped Izaya’s shoulder tightly and his eyes seem to be a bit narrowed, sharp and somewhat cold.

“I-I said that you are a damn r-!!!” Shizuo brushed up to Izaya’s lip softly. Izaya shocked by his action, “S-st-“, Izaya struggle his way out by pushing Shizuo away but he was being forced to fall under Shizuo kiss temptation.
Izaya began to squirm and slightly gasped a little quicker than normal. Shizuo parted his lips from Izaya's.

“Are you okay?? Shizuo touch Izaya’s cheek as he look worried at his current condition.“Out of the way you rapist!!!”Izaya quickly make his escape.

“Hey, tell me what is happening to you?!”Shizuo grapped his hand. “I’m pregnant you protozoan!! I’m carrying your child in my belly!!!”Said Izaya with his mad face.

“Let go of me!! You protozoan!!!”
“You filthy ungrateful creature!!”
“Don't ‘chu DARE to touch me!!!”

Izaya make a haste on his escaping from Shizuo but…Well….of course he can’t do that since Shizuo tighten his gripped.“I’m gonna abort it!!!

*SLAP*

Shizuo slapped Izaya’s face.
“You proto-“, Izaya sentence being cut out by Shizuo “Why the hell are you going to abort the baby? He didn’t bear any sins!"

“I DON’T WANT TO BEAR YOUR CHILD, YOU PROTOZOAN!!!”
“I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT I HATE YOU DIDN’T I!!!!”
“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAID!!! I’M STILL GONNA ABORT THE BABY!!!”
“LET GO OF MY HAND!!!”
Izaya said it angrily.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here?!!" Shinra pop out of nowhere at Shizuo back.
“Shinra, quickly get me that thing!!!”
“That thing???”Shinra seems to be confused.
“THE TRANQUILIZER YOU IDIOT!!!”
“HURRY UP YOU IDIOT, DON’T STAND THERE STARE IN THE BLANK SPACE!!!”
“HE’S GONNA RUN AWAY!!!”
“Ouh, I forgot, oh…ok. GOT IT!” Shinra snapped out of his sense and ran into his room to get the tranquilizer and passed it to Shizuo.

Shizuo quickly injected the tranquilizer that he pass up onto a part of Izaya body with it. Shizuo catch Izaya as soon as his body loose out of balance. He putted Izaya on the sofa and gathered Shinra and Celty. They have their meeting outside at the balcony.

***

"What!? He want to abort it!!?"Celty and shinra, both of them shock. “Ughh..yeah..he wanted to abort the baby that badly”Shizuo takes out one of his cigarette and lights it up.

“Just thinking about it make my mind spin.”

“….How the hell am I going to convince him not to do it?”
Shizuo seems to be troubled with the current situation he is in. Shizuo said in a caring voice.

“Hey, Celty~ Shinra~ could you do me a favour? I will treat you guys with my speciality." Celty and Shinra both looked at each other and smile back towards him “Hahahahaha, seriously?!" They both laughed with a big smile.

“You know what, Shizuo? We are already consider you and Izaya as a family.”
“Whatever problems arise in the future, we as a family will solve each other problems.”

“It doesn’t matter, even it is about a love life problems. We will be there to support each other.” Shinra and Celty give a brofist onto Shizuo chest.

“Ahahahaha….for that kind of matter just leave it to us, okay?” Shizuo looked at Celty and Shinra with a worried face. “You don’t have to be that worried, Shizuo…we will solved it..We will make him to accept your child.”

“Mmm…okay. If both of you say so.”Shizuo said with a bit relieve, looking up at the starry night sky.
.
.
.
.
Sooo!! A BRAND NEW CHAPTER FOR U GUYS!!!! U GUYS SHOULD THNX LYNN,  REALLY! CAUSE SHE'S THE ONE WHO FIX THIS CHAPTER TO THIS MASTERPIECE! THNX AGAIN,  LYNN!! LOVE U!!  🤣🤣🤣

btw...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!