Chapter 4

A yawn came from the raven who was half asleep on Shinra's guest bed. He squirmed slightly and then he slowly got up. Suddenly, he rushed to the toilet bowl in the toilet and threw up all of his meal last night.

'Ughhh...I hate this!' Izaya shakily stood up after he flushed the toilet bowl. He washed his face on the sink. He wiped his lips with his black sleeve as he walked out from the toilet.

Suddenly, he bumped onto a large door. Wait... Door doesn't have a heartbeat. Izaya looked up and saw the brute looked at him seriously.

"Hmm... Good morning, Shizu-chan~!" Izaya chirped as he walked out through the door.

"Flea..Do you need something to eat?"

''Shizu-chan seems kind today~Is there something in his mind?" Izaya chuckled and went straight to the kitchen.

"Ouh, good morning , Shinra! Good morning , Celty! " He smiled and sat on the chair beside Celty. Shizuo sat next to  Shinra. "Good morning to you too, Izaya!!" Shinra replied brightly. Celty pad ( wrote?) on her PDA and showed it to Izaya.

[Good morning too, Izaya.]

"So? What are we gonna eat for breakfast? " Izaya looked straight to Celty as she pad on her PDA.

[Well... For today, we have fried bacons, omelettes and toasts with strawberry jam. What do you want to eat first? ]

"I'm hungry," Izaya moaned.

"But I'm not going to eat or I will throw up again." Izaya sighed as the three looked at him in sympathy look.

"Okay... Izaya, there's something I want to talk about. It's about your sickness..okay?" Izaya looked at Shinra and gave a slight nod. Shinra inhaled all the oxygen as he could in his lung and said,

"Izaya , you're pregnant!! " Shinra shut his eyes tightly. He slowly opened his eyes up after he heard a loud thump in front of him.

Izaya?

Passed out.

_________________________

Thanks for Adachin for beta'ed this chapter!! Oh! I love her soooo much!! XD