Chapter 2

Izaya's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since Shizu-chan raped me and nothing big has happened since, I haven't even seen him since. But today I started vomiting for some reason, maybe I'm getting sick.

I weakly stood up and walked towards my room. I plopped down on my bed, my eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep. As I was about to fall asleep though I heard a knock on my front door.

“Ughh… Coming!” With that I got up from my comfy bed and walked to my door and opened it. My eyes widened considerably when I saw blonde hair and mocha eyes staring at me from the other side of the door.

“Izaya… I want to talk…” Shizu-chan said softly as he tried to come inside but I pushed him back outside.

“G-go away! I-I've stayed away from you since…!” I stuttered and he did the thing I least expected him to do… He hugged me.

“Sh-Shizu-chan…!” I kept stuttering as he hugged me tightly.

“I will never do that again… I'm sorry, Izaya…” He said and I pulled away from his
embrace.

“Go to hell with that sorry of yours! It's disgusting! I don't even want to look at you but you're still here! You piece of shit!” I yelled at him pissed off and in a very bad mood.

“I-I'm…” I yawned and tried to keep my eyes open longer but I'm exhausted and my eyes kept drooping as I continued. “I-I'm tired… of…” And with that I passed out.

______________________

Shizuo’s P.O.V.

“I-I'm tired… of…” Izaya yawned out but before he could finish his sentence he collapsed but I caught him before he hit the floor. He looked completely worn out with bags under his eyes and he looked skinnier than normal. I lifted him up bridal style and carried him to his bed. He felt so light!

I put him down on his bed gently -well as gently as I could- and covered him with his blanket. I sat on the side of his bed and stared at his face. ‘He's so beautiful…’ I felt my face grow warm. ‘Wait did I just think Izaya is beautiful?!’

I couldn't deny it though, he was beautiful with that smooth, perfect face.

‘What am I doing?’ I thought. That pill. That pill is something Shinra developed that lets a man bear a child and I just gave that pill to Izaya…

I looked away from him for awhile, deep in thought. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a vase being broken over my head.

"What the hell are you doing here!? Get out!!” Izaya screamed at me, trying to catch his breath. He still looked tired.

“Izaya… I just wanted to make sure you were okay.” I tried to calm him down.

“Since when did you care about my well-being?! I hate you!! Get out of my house before I kill you!!” He was going to hit me with another vase but suddenly he groaned in pain, falling down to his knees clutching his stomach.

“I-it hurts…!” Izaya whimpered and I went to pick him up bridal style when I saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

“It's okay Izaya, I'll bring you to Shinra’s.” I tried to comfort him. With that I lifted him up bridal style and ran to Shinra’s. As I ran I heard others on the sidewalk talking about Izaya and I.

“Hey, that's Orihara-san and Heiwajima-san right?”

“Are they now lovers?”

“I bet Heiwajima-san finally killed Orihara-san, serves him right!”

They were seriously pissing me off so I yelled at them, “Shut the fuck up already before I kill you all!!” They all shut up and looked at me terrified as I continued running to Shinra and Celty’s place.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

ohmigod!!! finallyyyy!!!! Yayyy!! Thanx to I_am_Hanji_Zoe for helping me!!!! arghhh!!! I cant thnx you enough!!!

I know, I know.. please forgive me bout the update.. my fault.. im sorrryyyy!! ORZ

see ya next time!