Chapter 3

Izaya was still asleep. After bringing him over to Shinra's, Shinra had explained to me that Izaya was PREGNANT with my child and I don't know if Izaya wanted to keep it or abort it.

I'm gonna talk to Izaya about it.

_______________________________________

Something moved under the blanket as Izaya stirred around. He opened his eyes then scanned his surroundings.

"Where am I?" Izaya rubbed his eyes and yawned. Suddenly, the urge to vomit hit him, making him scurry to the toilet. He lurched out all of his meal and slightly dirtied his pants. He looked at the wall and saw a clock that shows 1.23 am.

"Ughhh... Im hungry..." He went out of the toilet and immediately saw a sleeping Shizuo on the couch. However, he decided to ignore him and went straight to the kitchen.

He made his way to the fridge and opened it. A pat on his shoulder made him jump. He turned around and saw Celty without her helmet on - just her pyjamas.

Celty padded on her PDA and showed it to Izaya.

[Izaya, what are you looking for?]

"I-Im looking for some milk  a-and some strawberry with chocolate sushi..."Izaya slowly rubbed his belly and frowned slightly.

Celty's shoulder dropped a little as a sign that she sighed.

[There's milk in there...Do you want that sushi so badly?]

"I-Im craving for it...C-can you find some for me?" He felt like crying but managed to hold it in. Celty padded on the PDA again.

[Just wait here for 10 minutes and I'll get some for you...]

"O-okay." With that, Celty changed her clothes and rushed out of her apartment. A sigh escaped from the young Orihara's mouth. He didn't mean for things to turn out this way and he didn't know what was wrong with him.

______________________________________

"Yummy!! Celty, you're really good at getting me stuff! " Izaya happily munched the odd sushi and drank the milk.
For Celty, she had to deal with the Russian sushi owner.(Don't remember his name!)

Just imagining it made Celty shudder.
Izaya just hummed happily and swallowed all of the sushi. He tried to stand up, but failed when he suddenly got a back cramp. "Ouch,ouch,ouch!! It hurts!" Celty helped Izaya stand up and brought him to his rental room.

Within a few seconds, Izaya fell into a deep sleep the moment his head landed on the pillow.

_________________________

Sorry for the little OOC in Izaya's and Shizuo's character but here we are!!! Thanks to my friend, Faith for helping me to beat'ed this chapter! xD

Alright... That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Adios!~