Chapter 3

Hey guys! So I realized that the sev- Lily fight happens in their 5th year so everyone is in their 5th year at Hogwarts now... Sorry for any confusion💕

LILY'S POV
"Save that look for Lily, Prongs!" Sirius says with a smirk.

I don't know who"Prongs" is but i have a feeling it's Potter because he smirks and winks at me and I roll my eyes but I feel my cheeks heating up for some strange reason. So I turn back to Marlene and Mary and try not to look at Potter even though I feel him staring at me.
-----------------------------------------
BTW everyone has just finished there OWLs. Okay, continue reading...
-----------------------------------------
After lunch I had a free period so I meet up with Sev and we started walking around the corridors.

" I thought we were supposed to be friends?" Sev was saying. " best friends?"

" We are, Sev, but I don't like some of the people you're hanging round with! I'm sorry, but I detest Avery and Mulciber! Mulciber! What do you see in him Sev, he's creepy! D'you know what he tried to do to Mary Macdonald the other day?"

I had reached the pillar and leaned against it, looking up at Sev.

"It was nothing," he said." It was a laugh, that's all-"
" It was Dark Magic, and if you think that's funny-"
" What about the stuff Potter and his mates get up to?" demanded Sev. His color rose as he said it, unable to hold in his resentment.
" What's Potter got to do with anything?" I ask, not letting him answer. " But they don't use Dark Magic," I dropped my voice. " and your being really ungrateful. I heard what happened the other night. You went sneaking down that tunnel by the Whomping Willow, and James Potter saved you from what ever was down there-"
His whole face contorted with rage " Saved? Saved? You think he's playing the hero? He was saving his neck and his friends' too! I don't want you to think he's so wonderful, I don't want you to be made a fool of. James Potter fancies you! Her fancies you!" He seemed to have some trouble saying those last few sentences.

" I know Potter is an stogie by toerag. I don't need you to tell me that but Mulciber's and Avery's idea of humor is just evil. Evil, I don't understand how you can be friends with them."
And with that I storm up to the common room, leaving Severus standing, alone, in the corridor.

THAT WHOLE SCENE IS JKR'S!!!! NOT MINE NOT MINE AT ALL!!! k thanks, just had to get that out💕🎀