Chapter 2

Luke stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder. His expression was laced with worry and sadness.

"Ok I'm sorry it's just I got upset because I thought you were rejecting me." I sniffled. I felt his arms wrap around me. He pulled me into and embrace.

Luke held me there for awhile. I turned around and let him lay his head on my shoulder and hug me from behind. My wolf was going crazy. I would've shifted if I weren't for 1D.

"Luke! Who's this?" Niall came off the stage first. I knew he was the closest one to the stairs at every concert so he always ran off first.

"This is Nora, Nora this is Niall." He introduced us still hugging me. Almost like I was going to be taken away from him at any second.

"Hi it's good to meet you!" He said happily extending his hand to me. I took his hand and said hi back. I blushed and looked at the rest of 1D who was standing behind Niall.

"Hi I'm Nora." I introduced myself to Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. They were all very nice to me considering I was a fan.

"So Luke how'd you get so lucky?" Harry asked him. Luke looked at me. I could tell he was going to tell them about us. I nodded my head signaling for him to continue.

"Me and Nora are werewolves. I know it sounds weird, but I can prove it." Luke shifted before I could. His wolf was gorgeous. He had pitch black fur and piercingly bright blue eyes. My wolf forced me to shift as well. We stood side by side staring at each other.

I stopped staring at Luke and went over to Liam knowing he was the least freaked out right now. I nudged his hand with my nose showing them that I was harmless. 

"Aww look she's so cute!!" Harry squealed tackling me to the ground and rubbing my belly. I sensed Luke beside me. He seemed upset for some reason.

Next thing I know is Harry kissing my head and Luke almost attacking him. If I hadn't stopped Luke he would've ripped Harry apart.

"Lukkkeeee!!! Don't hurt him he was just being friendly!" I shouted after shifting back. He just snorted and turned back to. Luke came to my side and protectively wrapped me in his arms.

"A little to friendly if you ask me." He snarled. Harry looked scared. I assured them that neither me or Luke would hurt them.

"Wait why'd he attack me tho?" Harry asked. He didn't look at Luke.
"Luke's my mate. I guess he's pretty protective over me." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back then went back to sulking.

"So is anyone else here a werewolf?" I asked knowing another was among us besides Luke. Liam clenched his teeth and the others just looked around at each other.

Liam finally stood up and shifted. His wolf was silver with coal black eyes. He ran out of the room crying. I shifted and ran after him.

"Liam wait!" I caught up to him on the balcony. He was crying.

"I'm sorry for running off I just didn't want to hear the yelling and stuff. I don't want to be kicked out of the band. I just don't know how there gonna react." He mumbled to me. I pulled him in for a hug.

"It's ok I had the same conversation with Calum to. They excepted him. Now it's your turn to be accepted by them." I told him. We ran back to the room where Luke was in his wolf form and he was snarling at all the boys.

'Luke! Stop that right now! You should be helping me with Liam he's a werewolf to and he's scared to talk to the boys please help me?" I begged him through mind speak.

Like finally turned back and came to my side. He pulled me close. I couldn't help but stare at him, but then I remembered Liam.

I turned to Liam and saw that the boys were hugging him and telling him that it was cool and that he should've told them sooner. 'Looks like our work here is done now let's go back to your room.' I smiled at him.

Luke walked me back to the dressing room. Some fans that had backstage passes saw Luke and attacked him. Lots of girls threw themselves at him. I boiled with rage and jealousy so I stormed back into the room with him right behind me.

"Nora what's wrong?" His voice was laced with worry and annoyance. I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"I hate your fans there such slutty whores!!" He put my face in his shirt. I cried until I couldn't anymore. He held me tightly and protectively.

"Your ok. Shhh shhh it's ok I'm here." He whispered into my hair. He petted me and calmed me down. Then he sat me on the couch. He laid down and put me on top of him.

"Can I tell my friend to meet us here?" I asked him. He looked hurt that I didn't want to cuddle with him but he nodded.

To Jaz: hey meet me at 5sos door backstage I'll let u in.:)

To Me: sure see u in 5;)

About 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Jaz walked in as soon as I opened the door.

"So where's lover boy?" She asks coyly. I slapped her shoulder and told her to sit down while I texted Liam to bring the boys over so we can all hang out.

Liam showed up at the door with the boys 2 minutes after I texted him. Luke came out of his private area and sat on the couch right next to me. He eyed Harry while putting his hand on my leg.

'Don't best mad at him Luke it's not his fault that he can't help but love my cuteness!" I playfully shouted at him. He laughed causing everyone to look at us strangely.

'Dude u think I just found my mate!!' I heard Jaz's urgent call pull me away from Luke. I looked over in her direction. Liam was staring at her and she was staring at him.

'Aww Liam's your mate that's so cute!' She glared at me and I laughed.