Chapter 4

-Nora's POV-

"JANE! I MISSED YOU!" I ran up and hugged my now fifteen year old sister. She squeezed me so hard I thought I was gonna stop breathing. Then I remembered Luke.

"Hey sweetie why are there a group of boys in my house? And who are they?" My dad looked slightly pissed and slightly confused.

"Um this is Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Jaz. I'm they're the new friends I made and Luke is my... Mate." I squeaked the last word so he wouldn't hear it but I had no choice.

His eyes widened at the word mate and he looked from like to me. Luke even came over and wrapped his arms around me for an extra reaction out of him. I blushed and kissed his cheek, twining my hands with his.

I looked at my dad and he looked pissed. Then just to add more to that my mum squealed and came over to me and Luke to hug and jump around excitedly.

"This is not except able! Is he even a werewolf?! And why did you have to drag his friends along huh?!" I flinched at his angry tone. Luke squeezed my hand as I was about to prank my parents. 

"Well for one no Luke is not a werewolf and two his friends are now my friends and you already know Jaz so it doesn't make a difference." I said barely breathing. His face softened a little bit went back to being cold and hard as fast as it came.

"Grrrr!" He growled and shifted charging at Luke. Luke shifted and stood defensively in front of me. Luke's fur stuck up and his sharp fangs where bared. My dad stopped and stared confused at Luke and then at me.

He shifts and stepped back. "NORA ALYSE GREY! I thought you said he wasn't a werewolf?! Why'd you prank us like that that's not ok you know I would've had to kill him if he was human!" He screeched. Luke also shifted and started hugging me again.

I hugged him back and put my face in his neck.

-Luke's POV-

"Well Luke why don't you join us for dinner so we can ask some questions and get to know you better?" Her mom, Laurie asked sweetly. I nodded and thanked them. Nora led me up to her room. I bit my lip and pulled my lip ring in between my teeth. I smiled at Nora and grabbed her hand.

Her room was exactly like I imagined it. But it did have more posters of one direction and hearts around Harry's face. I growled and glared at the posters.

Nora squeezed my hand and took the posters down. She sat me on her bed and she sat next to me. She twisted her hair around her finger and smirked at me.

She leaned forward some just to tease me with her lips. I leaned forward and met our lips. I pushed harder and deepened the kiss. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. She opened slightly and I shoved my tongue in her mouth exploring around.

She stopped and pulled away slowly. I whimpered.

"You know I still haven't told you everything about seasons. Do you want to know more?"

I nodded still happy about the kiss." Well being on your season for a girl is like her period but for a month and I could get pregnant a lot easier as well. But for a guy well it's a lot worse. It's pretty much like being horny 24/7 but 10x worse. And if we don't keep ourselves under control well I could turn out to be a pregnant 16 year old girl, so yea." My eyes widened about the whole pregnancy thing. No way did I want to be a dad at age 17.

"Thank you for telling me. Now I'm gonna try my best to not have sex with you for the month I'm on my season and when you're on yours. When is yours anyway?" I smirked. I couldn't help it I was horny af.

"Mines starts about two days after yours does and ends two days after as well. So it's not far apart and it will only be torture for a month at a time." I smiled widely and hugged her. I told her I was glad and that we should head down stairs for dinner.

•At Dinner•

"So Luke when do you go into season?" Nora's dad asked casually.

"At the end of June. But I will do my best to stay away from her during that time." I added to it hoping they would approve. The one thing my parents did tell me was that if a parent didn't approve then the parent could banish their child to never see there mate again and choose another mate for their child.

"Hmm so you and my daughter have the same month. Good. But I do not want her coming home saying she's pregnant at the age sixteen. And considering you'll be starting in a day or two I want some one with you, who is not on their season, at all times during that time period, do I make myself clear?" I nodded and Nora said yes sir. It was kinda cute.

-Calum's POV-

I bit my lip in anticipation. Luke was being accepted by her parents. I sighed. I smelled something very sweet all of a sudden. I knew I had just found my mate but I didn't know who it was. I followed the scent to a room where I found Jane sitting on her bed watching YouTube videos on her phone. Jane is my mate!

"Oh hey Calum what's up?" She caught me staring at her. I walked in and sat down next to her.

"I think I just found my mate." She widened her eyes and told me to go on.
"Well it's you. And if you don't except me then that's fine." I looked at my hands. I saw her hands twine with mine. She smiled at me when I looked up at her then she kissed me passionately.

"I like you a lot Calum and I would never do that to you." I smirked and cuddled with her on her bed. We watched some try not to laugh videos. She was to good at them so I ended up laughing first.

"How are we gonna tell your parents about us?" I bit my lip for the millionth time that day.

"After we do some of this." She smirked and kissed me with so much passion it felt like I was getting hit with a train.

"Wow!"