Chapter 3

Liam and Jaz got to know each other better while me and Luke cuddled and talked a bit.

"Hey you and the band should meet my parents. I mean you are my mate so they'd probably want to meet you." I hoped he would agree.

"Sure why not, sounds like fun to me." He laughed. I blushed realizing that I was being stupid. Of course he would have to meet my parents at one point so yea.

'I can't wait to meet them. I hope they like me.' Luke's voice sent shivers down my spine. I smiled at my feet.

"Hey Nora can I talk to you?" Calum asked. I nodded and he led me out the door.
"Soo... What's up?" He looked around the hallway.
"I'm worried about you." He finally spoke. I cocked my head and one of my eyebrows in confusion.
"Luke's going into season soon, and his parents never told him about it. I'm worried that he'll do something to you that you might not like." I was surprised at this news. Your parents are supposed to tell you about going season at age 15.

"Damn it!! When does his season start exactly?!" Since me and Luke are mates we go into season at the same time!

"Um the end of June I think." Calum seemed worried. 'Why?!' He mind said. I gave him a sad look.

'I'm supposed to go into season at the same time as Luke since we're mates. We will both be all horny and bitchy and majorly attracted to each other?!'

Calum's eyes widened and he took a step back in surprise. Then he reached out and hugged me. He buried his face in my neck.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?" Luke popped out of the door way and grabbed me away from Calum. He growled at Calum.

'Calm down Luke. It wasn't what you thought. He was warning me about you going into season. I'll explain more later but right now I need you to gather a bag of over night clothes. I'll tell the rest of the band the same and then we can all travel down to my house to meet my parents. Ok?' I calmed him down. I put my hand on his chest and leaned forward. I kissed his cheek and walked past him into the dressing room.

"Alrighty everyone pack an overnight bag load up the bus and let's head to my house!" I shouted at them. They all got up and mumbled under there breath.

Luke walked into the room still grim. Calum came back in looking upset. I walked up to Calum and gave him a hug. 'Don't worry about me I can handle Luke.' I reassured him.

Calum smiled at me and turned to Luke. He apologized quickly and went to go pack. Luke looked at me and blushed.

I walked over to him and hugged him.
"Why the hugs?" He asked in shock. I shrugged and looked up at him.

**On da bus**

Me and Luke sat on the couch cuddling most of the time. Ashton sat with Calum, Michael and the 1D boys. Jaz sat next to Liam on the other side of me.

"So are your mom and dad alphas or betas?" Luke asked me. I stared at him before answering.

"Alphas. Of the blood moon pack." I told him and everyone else on the bus. I noticed Calum squirming around in his seat.

'Hey what's wrong?' He looked at me but didn't say anything back. He just stared at me.

-Luke's POV-

I sat next to Nora thinking about what she said earlier. 'I'm going into season what's that mean?'

'Nora what did you mean about me going into season what is that?' I finally got enough courage to ask her.

'It means your going to be horny and a bitch for a month. You and I both have to starter the same time so that means our season starts in a couple of weeks.' She explained to me.

'Really wow I didn't know that. I mean I felt different on someways but I just thought it was because I was tired.' I did change into my wolf form during that month but it was only for a while because I had to rehearse.

I grabbed her hand. I entwined our fingers and squeezed her hand. She squeezed back and leaned her head on my shoulder. Soon she fell asleep. I leaned my head on hers and fell asleep.

"Yo Luke we're here!" Ashton yelled into my ear. I jolted upright waking Nora up on the process.

"Dude you woke her up I'm gonna kill you!!" I shifted and growled at him. He backed up and grabbed the broom.

"S-stay b-back I'll h-hit you!" He stuttered. I shifted back and laughed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and realized Nora was standing behind me.

I bent down and offered her a piggy back ride. She gladly accepted and jumped on my back. I ran forward and jumped off the bus. She squealed and gripped me tighter.

When we got to her door she got off my back and knocked. 'Hey can you pretend that your human so I can prank my parents and siblings?' I nodded. She shifted and I got on her back pretending that I was new to this whole werewolf thing.

"Yes can I help you?" A woman looked at me. She stood there not bothering to look at Nora.

"Yea I'm Luke I'm here with Nora and my band." Her eyes widened and she looked down at Nora. Tears filled her eyes.

"NORA YOUR HOME I MISSED YOU!!" She screamed and hugged Nora. She called her husband over and he shook my hand and hugged Nora's head.

I got off her back so she could greet her parents.
"Hi mom, hi dad I missed you both so much. Ever since I moved I haven't visited and I'm sorry for that. I've just been so busy." She happily peeked inside looking for someone else.

"NORA!!"

___________________________pic of Nora at the top or to the side bye Baez!!~❤️