Chapter 5

-Jane's POV-

"Wow!" Calum was the best kisser ever! 
"I think we should tell them now." He said. I nodded in agreement. We walked out of my room hand in hand. Everyone looked at us. I walked straight up to my dad.

"Dad Calum's my mate and I don't care if you don't approve I love him and nothing could ever change that." I started kinda scared. I kept my voice and expression steady.

"I'm proud of you Janie but we still need to ask questions about his life you know that." My mum whined. I nodded and walked Calum into the kitchen. He snuggled his face into my neck and started running his scent on me.

My parents asked Calum the same questions they asked Luke. Most like, have you had dating experience, what's your highest gpa in school, What I had planned for the future, stuff like that. Some werewolf related. And the rest were werewolf related. Like who's your alpha, what pack you were in, when's your season, bitten or born, and etc...

Calum answer all of them truthfully. Except for one. When he told my parents that he was still in school. He didn't want to lose me but I had to tell the truth.

"That's a lie! Calum your not in school you quit to be in the band with the boys!" He shook his head slightly.

"That's not true at all I finished school on the first tour we took so technically it's not a lie and I have been studying more about science then the others. I want to become a biologist if the band ever brakes up." He gave me a cocky grin. All of it was true. Damn it he hasn't got a flaw!

'Oh I have flaws baby and you better believe it!' He joked. I smiled at him and punched his shoulder. I loved him so much I kinda hated it.

"Your to cute together!" We heard Harry say to Luke and Nora. I rolled my eyes. Harry was Nora's idol. She had loved him ever since they became a band. It's like she was some creepy stalker lady with beautiful green eyes long legs and some golden blonde hair.

"Well other than that little outburst Calum is a great boy and we will be proud to have him as part of the pack. And a part of the family someday with some cute little grand kids!" Mom was so weird and oddly ready for grand kids. She's only 39.

I looked over at my dad and he just nodded. I smiled widely at Calum and held his hand. I dragged him out to be with the others.

"Aww. Congrats little sis, you found your mate! And it's Calum! Yass now we can go on tours with each other and the boys!" Nora squealed. I hugged her and squealed as well.

-Nora's POV-

I can't believe my little sister found her mate and it so happens to be my mates best mate! This is so exciting! I thought to myself. Luke, me, the boys, and Jane were all watching Krampus! It was the weirdest/ not scariest movie I have ever seen! (ImRossome77890 I saw this with her worst movie ever!)

I cuddled with Luke and hugged him so tight he thought I was scared! No way. In fact I recall him jumping every time a new creepy character would pop up. Lol!

___________________________sorry to cut this chapter short but I need to go to sleep so bye Baez!!~❤️