Prologue

#NEWS

Saturday, September 21rd,2014

One Direction Band Member,Harry Edward Styles. Decided That He Would Spend His One Year Break,After The TAKE ME HOME Tour In His Home Town. Holmes Chapel.

The 19 Year Old PopStar Also Declare That He's Probably Going To Return To School So He Could Finish His Education. Before He Goes Back To Work.

And When Our Insider Asked Him Why Would He Go Back To School,He Answered Simply "Em Because I Would Like To Finish My Education.And Em Have Fun" The Famous Boy Bander Said With A Charming Wink.

Harry Styles The 19 Year Old Boy Bander Has Recently Confessed That Him And His Girlfriend Taylor Swift Broke Up Due To Some Personal Problems.

So Holmes Chapel Girls,Get Ready Because Harry Edward Styles Is Back. And He's Ready To Steal Your Hearts. And You Students Get Ready Because Harry Styles Might Be In Your School.

Directioners Get Ready Because Styles Is Ready To Take Your Breath Away..

Connect us on :

@ThepeopleMagazine Or ThePeopleMagazine@yahoo.com  #ClickToReadMore

As soon as I finish reading I let out a deep chuckle,Directioners must be dead all around the world,thinking how lucky the girls in Holmes Chapel are. I mean duuhh ! He's going to have "fun". If you know what I mean.

Harry Styles is single, he's back in Holmes Chapel again.!
Well this probably is going to be an interesting year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so what do you think of it so far :) I hope that you guys em like it :) cause trust me this one is going to be so damn dirty :)

So WARNING: don't read it if your under 16 :) this story contains Language, Abuse and Sexual Content xx and by meaning Sexual Content I mean, that there's lot sex scene. :)

Ps: anything in that story,numbers, mails isn't real. so don't try to use it x :) All the characters in that story aren't real :) Harry Styles and his family members are the only one who's real x :)

So anyway I hope you enjoy this one :)

Please Vote & Comment :)

      -Lilly :)❤