Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 

 (Previously : ( since you must have forgot about it.))

Lana95: I should've known that you're that type of guys.!!

HS69: what no no I'm not that kind of guys, I just wanted a picture of you, em a picture for your body, not in a bad way, but if you don't want to send me one I totally understand, like i said I just want to see how you look like ;) xx

************************************************************************************************************

And this ladies and gentlemen why I hate those stupid social networks like omegle and all those shity stuff.  

Also this probably why I hate talking to boys online on social networks, cause all those boys think about is having a dirty picture of those girls they talk to, and as soon as those girls send the boys their picture, the boys start to talk dirtily to the girls , and then ya know what happens...

Anyway back to the main problem..

I couldn't stop reading what Henry just send me over and over again, I mean I just meet the boy on omegle last night and here he is asking for a picture of me, a freaking selfie.  

And to be honest it would be easier if the boy was from another country or whatever, but holy shit the boy was from here, from Holmes Chapel.  

Which means that he probably goes to this hell hole, which also means that he might send the picture to the whole school and everybody would hate me even more than they actually do, or he would blackmail me, or rape, or god knows what...

God! I'm such a drama queen, who need to calm her guts down.

Lana95: I don't know, I mean I don't even know you.

HS69: do you promise that if I told you everything about myself you would send me one !? xx

No Alanna, say no do not say yes, say no

Lana95: em yes I promise :)

Damn you Alanna Edwards. My brain screamed loudly.

HS69: okay, so what do you want to know !?xx

Lana95: em whatever you want to tell me ;)

I quickly pressed the send button, before shifting my gaze once again to the white bored that was now full of god knows what..!! let me honestly tell you something about Mr. Ben; well he's massively boring and he doesn't know how to explain a freaking lesson without making you sleep in the middle if it or skip the class, simply he's bb-oo-rr-ii-nn-gg, and thats probably why almost everybody dislikes him.

Holy booboo, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket causing me to quickly pull it out and open the new message that Henry just send me on kik.

HS69: em like I told my name is Henry, I'm 19 years, I live with my mother, stepfather and my only sister Gemma, well who moved out recently with her boyfriend.

Lana95: that's it, that's what you're going to tell me about yourself :p only this

HS69: well what else do you need to know babe ?! xx