Chapter 1

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are

-Who You Are by Jessie J ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

"Alanna Come on hurry up,or you're going to miss the school bus, and I'm not giving you a ride" mum yelled angrily as she tried to wake me up. Typical mum, she's always screaming, shouting and sleeping. That's exactly what my mother do most of the time. Oh I also forget to add drinking, yes my mother is a stupid alcoholic. Since her and dad divorced, mum stopped caring about anything in life, including me. To my mother I was nothing but her unwanted daughter that she never want, trust me mother hated me, and she wasn't sorry for showing her feelings to me, and probably she will never will. "Get down Alanna! NOW" mum screamed louder, causing me to jump out of bed and run swiftly to my bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, and do what girls 'do', I quickly walked to my closet and pulled my pitch black skinny jeans and my over sized grey sweater that covered all my curves perfectly. Quickly I pulled my hair into a small messy bun,and with that I grabbed my glasses and backpack. And ran downstairs "morning mum" I said sweetly as I walked into the kitchen "whatever you're late again, now hurry up" she says coldly. You see I always try to be nice to her all the time, but she hates me to death, she can't stands me, she believes that I was the reason, why dad and her got divorced. Yeah she's a nut.

Anyway oh my gosh, did i do again !!, I'm sorry guys I forgot to introduce myself. Didn't I !?

Well lets see, I'm not your typical teenage girl, no I'm not blonde,I don't have bright green or blue eyes,and I don't have a tanned skin. I'm not in love with those five stupid boys that called One Direction. and I'm not in the cheerleading team. So yeah I'm not that average teenage girl. I'm Alanna Edwards. I'm senior student at Holmes Chapel High School. Or should I call it Holmes Chapel Nightmare, or Holmes Chapel hell hole. I'm 18 years old, and no I don't get drunk cause I'm 18, in fact I never got drunk. I have skinny small body with small curves, brown short hair that reaches to my shoulders and my eyes are simply hazel. Moreover, my skin is massively pale and colorless, just like Snow White. But don't get excited because I don't wanna be a princess anyway, and to be honest there's noway a girl like me could ever be a princess, or meet her Prince Charming.
See I told you, I'm not your typical teenage chick, I get bully all the time , everybody hates me, boys never show any interest in me, simply I'm nothing, I'm not that nerdy girl that you read about in love stories, that super nerdy girl that suddenly turns bad, and everybody suddenly falls in love with her, then eventually she finds her Prince Charming, that boy who used to bully her, they fall madly in love, and then live happily ever after.
No thank you, because I'm nothing like that, those things only happens in love stories or those stupid love movies that everybody loves to watch. Not in reality, reality is nothing like that. Reality is bullshit.

Stupid teenagers, they just want any reason to hate you, they want any excuse to bully you. Wanna know mine ! Simply It's because I don't like the famous boy band One Direction. I mean seriously,they sing some Cliché love songs. they act like children's , and excuse me but they're not even talented, girls only love them because of their charming pretty faces,and that's all, one day I will wake up and One Direction will be Over and I will live happily ever after. So no I'm not a hater, hate is a big word, I just dislike them and that's all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: well wasn't that a pretty introduction :)x I decided that I would post a teaser before posting chapter one. :) yeah I thought it would be a good idea if you guys meet Alanna :)x

Em and I hope that you guys get ready cause the story is going to get dirty soon :)x hope that you like this chapter xx and comment if you want more xx

Ps: I don't hate one direction, and I don't think that they are not talented :) but this is just to be the story much better xx you the "love-hate" relationships are the best x so yeah enjoy xx

Please Vote, vote,vote,vote & Comment :)x

-Lilly