Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Please don't hate me for this, I'm really so sorry for not updating, but my old laptop got fucked up and I had to buy a new one which means that I lost everything that was on my other laptop.moreover university sucks and being in a medicine school sucks the most, plus I barely find the time to do anything other than studying and getting fucked up. Anyway I'm sorry and he's a new chapter and sorry if it's short and if there's any mistakes. I will probably edit them later today or something.

Oh and by the way I might update a longer chapter later today ;)

PS: this chapter is dedicated to @harryluver101 since she was the first one to comment on the previous chapter ;)xx

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben.. Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben.. Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben....

What no no no

Please tell me that this is just a bad dream, and eventually I'm going to wake up and everything would be back to normal. Because this can't be happening.

It can't. It simply can't

I can't tutor Harry Edward Styles the guy that bully's, insults, and hits me all the time. The guy that hates my guts, the guy that made my life a fucking living hell. I. Just. Can't.

"But Mr Ben I know I've asked you this before but for the love of god, can't you please find someone else" I said slowly as I looked at Mr. Ben with hopeful eyes, hoping that he would get me out of all this bullshit.

"Alana I told you before, that I can't, you're one of our great students. In fact you're the best, and that's exactly why we chose you. So deal with it"

Deal. With. It.... How on earth I'm suppose to do that, how I'm suppose to deal with Harry styles and his big fat ego.

                                       *********************************************

Unfortunately the news about me tutoring Harry spread like the wild fire, and everybody in the entire school kept talking about the massive "news"; and about how this was the baddest idea since dear Harry "loves" me so much. Note to the sarcasm. The way they talked and gossiped made me feel like I was like the one who agreed to what Mr.Ben said although the truth it was Harry who did, and honestly if it was for me I wouldn't tutor him because it's the last thing I want to do in my miserable life, but I just couldn't say no; college is my escape from this fucked up place from my fucked up life and if I want to go to a great college I need a great GPA; thus, I need to work harder and try my best in everything even if it means tutoring Harry Styles for some damn credit hours.

Lunch came pretty quickly than usual, and as I made my way to the cafeteria I felt that everybody is watching and looking at me waiting for Harry to come out of nowhere and bully's the shit out of me, but fortunately that didn't happen and I managed to make my way to where I usually sit in peace away from everybody, away from the fake and annoying students that talk and gossip about everybody; specially away from the "it" crowd. As soon as I sit I pulled my phone out of my pocket to find that I have a massage from Henry.

HS69: wassup beautiful !?

Lana95: nothing much, wbu !?

HS69: Same!