Chapter 3

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your loves to good to be true
My guilty pleasure I ain't goin nowhere
Baby, long as you're here
I'll be floating on air cause you're my, you're my....
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I, don't wanna wake up from you

                      -Sweet Dreames by Beyonce ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3

My heart was beating swiftly as I made my way through the crowded hallway, trying to make my way to the main door of the stupid high school, before Harry Styles finds me. But like I said before I was luckless, I guess luck hate me. "Where do you think your going bitch" the familiar voice hissed as he pushed me on the ground "em..." "Were you trying to escape bitch" he snapped as he kicked the living shit out of me making me cry in pain "didn't I told you, you little bitch, not to try any funny business with me"he said angrily as he pulled roughly up on my face, before his big hands make a sharp connect with my soft cheeks, causing me to whimper in pain "pl-please" I cried in pain as he kicked me roughly in my stomach "pl-please" I whispered again as I felt the dizziness take all over me, black spots started to cover my view, Harry emotionless face seemed to soften as he looked at me with those big beautiful green eyes of his,that seemed to held lot of pain and joy. My heart skipped at beat as his green eyes meet main, causing my inner god to scream in Seductiveness. And gosh he somehow managed to take my breath away, with those big green eyes of his, his plumped heart shaped lips, that were as pink as the roses. And let me not talk about his body that only made my inner god wants to fuck the hell out of him, imagining him making me moan his name softly.

Oh my gosh wake up Alanna he's your bully.

"Harry babe, where the heeeeeelll diiidddd yooouu gooo" the devil said as she walked closer to us "Oh, hey bitch" Amy said evilly as she gave Harry a sloppy kiss on the lips "I wouldn't call myself a bitch,while you're standing here next to me" I whispered a little bit too loud making Harry and Amy eyes widen in shock "Harry" Amy murmur as she looked at me giving me the same evil glance, and before I know it a sharp pain stung in my cheeks making me gasp in pain "don't ever call my girlfriend a bitch you little whore" Harry hissed angrily as he looked at me slowly checking me out making sure that I heard what he just said "and next time don't ever think to escape bitch" he added harshly as pushed me out of his way as he grabbed his whore hand and walked away, leaving me alone with my own pain.

Finally after a 20 minutes of walking under the pouring rain, I finally made my way toward my room, throwing my backpack in the corner of the room,i swiftly walked to my bed Collapsing on it, closing my eyes to drift into a deep sleep.

"Alanna" I felt the familiar husky voice whispers softly as I looked into his deep green eyes

"Harry" I murmured softly as I looked at him as he continue to bite his plumped lower lip turning me on

"Say my name again love" he smirked.

And I could feel his warm breath tickling my nose "Harry" I whispered Seductively as I looked at his shirtless muscular chest, that was pressing against mine.

"Oh things I wanna do to that body of yours babe, I wanna fuck you Alanna, I wanna fuck you do hard that you won't be able to move, I want to make you feel good, I want you to scream my name babe" he whispered Seductively as he kept his gaze on my lips before he crushes his soft plumped lips on mine kissing me hungrily yet with lot of passion, slowly yet with rough i pulled his body closer to mine, running my fingers through his soft curls causing him to moan into the kiss before his lips leave mine and reach to my jawline leaving sweet soft kisses along my jawline and collarbone, slowly he moves his lips again to my neck, kissing and sucking my soft skin, a loud moan left my lips as he sucked the soft skin of my neck lustfully "Harry" I moan softly as he sucked my sweet spot, before he quickly takes my shirt off , his big hands cupping my breasts, softly squeezing them "Harry" I groan as soon as I felt his lips on my breasts sucking them roughly "Oh Alanna, do you have any idea how sweet your skin tastes babe" he moaned as be continue to suck my breasts lustfully.

softly his lips slowly started to kiss down my bully button making their way to my sex, slowly his tongue starts to circle my clitoris slowly, sending you over the edge causing you to scream in pleasure "Ah, Ahh Ha-harry" you moaned as his tongue continue to please you "Ha-Harry I'm go-oing to c-come" I said breathlessly as I squeezed my eyes shut as the unfamiliar feeling started to ran all over my body "Oh Harry" I groaned softy as I felt him lefts his head from my sex before his lips kisses mine passionately.

"Oh Alanna, gosh your so beautiful" Harry said softly as he thrusts in me deeply without letting adjust. Slowly I dig my nails into his back as I moaned his name loudly.

"Oh my gosh" I said softly as Harry's body Collapse on mine "You so beautiful Alanna" Harry said huskily as his lips meet mine in one last passion kiss "hmm" "I love you Allie" he said softly as he pulled my body closer to his

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself laying alone in my bed, still with my school clothes it was just a dream. It was a damn dream that felt so real, the taste of his lips on mine,and the way he made me moan his name, gosh I was having some sick wet dreams about my extremely sexy bully.

I groaned loudly as I looked at the clocked on my phone, it was 9 pm yet I still couldn't sleep, probably because I had a long nap, or because of that wet dream, that felt so real. That dream that made my horny inner god scream in pleasure.

I groaned one more time before I grab my laptop from my nightstand and open it before I log into that stupid website that called Omegle. Of course you might be wondering what the hell I might be doing on horny Omegle, well let me tell you,since I don't have any friends, I have no choice but to talk to strangers.

I swiftly pressed the 'start a new conversation' button and waited till it connects

Suddenly the familiar sign appears

'You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!"

Stranger: Hey ;)

Me: Hi :)

I simply replied as I looked the 'typing' sign

Stranger: How are you love ;) x

Me: Fine :) and you !?

Stranger: I'm great ;) so how old are you !?

Me: 18 :) you !?

Stranger: 19 ;)

Stranger: I have a stupid question !? Are you a lad or a lass ;)

Me: Lass darling :) you !?

Stranger: Lad ;)

Stranger: So why aren't you sleeping love ;) x

Me: Couldn't sleep ;) and you !?

Stranger: Same ;)

Stranger: so where are you from love !?

Me: England xx and you !?

Stranger: Same ;)

Stranger: Well I think I have to go now ;) but I would defiantly love to talk to you again ;) so do you have a kik !?

Me: Em yeah @Lana95 xx

Stranger: Okay love here's mine @HS69 ;)

And with that the stranger disconnected and went offline, I groaned loudly as I closed my laptop and laid on my small bed thinking about everything single thing that happened today, suddenly my phone vibrates against my nightstand. Quickly I reached out and grabbed the old iPhone 4S form the nightstand before unlocking it to see that I have one notification from kik

HS69: good night love ;) sleep tight

My eyes widen at the massage as I kept reading it over and over. I guess I just wasn't used to boys being that nice with me,and I was pretty sure that if that boy knew how loser I am he would probably block me immediately.

Lana95: good night boo :) xx

I typed swiftly and pressed the send button before I put my phone under my pillow and close my eyes to drawn into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD Harry just kiked Alanna ;)

Anyway here's chapter three ;) I hope you guys like it xx cause to be honest me and "Kate" adored that chapter xx probably because its dirty :p lol #JK

Anyway please comment & vote ;) xx

Ps: if I got more that 20 votes and 10 comments and 300 readers then I'm posting chapter 4 tomorrow xx ;)

Oh and BTW: what do you think is going to happen between Harry and Alanna x ;)

[ sorry if there's any mistakes x the chapter will be edited later ]

                               -Lilly❤