➵ ONE ➵

Nikki Bella's Point Of View

"Nikki, I'm not going to deal with buying you all this crap, you don't need it." John says to me for the ten thousandth time.

"I don't care, it makes me look pretty." I say defensively. He shoots me this look but I ignore it.

"You know what? I'm done with you!" John yells.

"I guess I'm done with you too." I say. I run out of the house and slam the door.

________________________________________________________________

I get into my car and drive to the one place I know I'll be welcomed, Brie and Bryan's house. I speed, almost getting a ticket but I pull into my sister's driveway fast. I knock on the door and I see Bryan standing there. "Nicole, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks and he takes my arm and leads me inside where my sister is sitting on the couch with their dog Josie.

"John threw me out." I sob and Brie hugs me tightly.

"I feel terrible Nicole, is there anything we can do for you?" Brie asks.

"Can I stay here for a few days?" I ask, already knowing the answer is a yes.

"Of course. You can stay in the room that you always stay in." Brie says and I go into the guest bedroom, which has kind of been converted into the Nikki Bella Cave. When John is on the road and Brie and I aren't, this is where I am, with my sister and her husband. But now I don't have John.

____________________________________________________________________

Seth Rollins' Point of View

I scrolled through my twitter when I saw and interesting post.

thebellatwins: I miss John. Terrible day, hope I find a good hotel. ~Nikki

I immediately dial Nikki's number and it rings 3 times before she answers. "Hello?" She says into the receiver.

"Hey Nik, it's Seth. I saw your twitter post. Is everything alright?" I ask her.

"It's not. John threw me out. I'm at Brie's house but I'm looking for a hotel because I don't wanna over stay my welcome." Nikki says. I frown a little, but then realize she can't see me.

"You could fly out to my house in Iowa. I would love to have you here." I say to her. It's true. I live alone and it gets boring sometimes just waiting for people to be free so they could come visit old Seth.

"Yeah, that'd be great. I could be there in 3 days, how's that?" Nikki says.

"Perfect." I smile and say into my phone.

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hey Guys, it's Brie and I'm writing a new WWE fanfiction, based around Neth Bellins! Picture on the side or top, credit to Unstablechick on tumblr.