➵ TWO ➵

Nikki Bella's Point of View

Four days later, I'm sitting out by the pool at Seth's house preparing to tell him something I haven't told John yet.

"Seth, I have to say something." I say quietly.

"Yeah Nik?" He says sipping the piña colada that he had this personal assistant make us.

"Seth, I'm pregnant with John's baby." I say all at once.

"Oh god, Nik. John doesn't want kids." He says.

"I know. I wanna tell him but he'll only get more mad." I say. "I don't want my baby to grow up like me, without a dad." I sigh.

"I know you're going to say no. I could be your kids father." Seth says. I turn my head slowly and look at him.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" I say in shock. I get up and hug Seth tightly, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"How many months along do you think you are?" He asks. My stomach is already showing quite a bit but I think people thought I just gained weight.

"5. I went to the doctors already and I have been going for the past 3 months." I say. I could find out the gender of I wanted but I can't. I want it to be a surprise.

"That's amazing Nikki." He says. I see him looking at me the way Bryan looks at Brie. In a loving way.

"Yeah." I say.

"Nikki, I need to ask you something." Seth says. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Seth." I smile and he wraps his arms around me and gets on his knees and kisses my stomach through my coverup.

"This baby is gonna be the most spoiled kid in the whole world. I hope you know that." He says and laughs.

"With you, I expect it." I laugh and smile. Maybe living with Seth and him being the baby's dad won't be terrible.