Ashley

Hey I'm Ashley!I'm your student buddy (do I sound like baymax).We have the same classes together.Ok I'm relieved.This is like as if god gave me a friend so easily.Me and Ashley bonded well....that's because we both liked IISUPERWOMANII (the youtuber)omfg♡♡♡♡We were talking about her so much and we talked about her video.Trust me it is great to have a friend who has the same interests as you.

Just as we walked into the class,3 boys in the class,all god damn tall were making some nuisance.Nice welcoming.Just then I saw the guy who hit me with the door the super cute one.HAHAHHA.No...ok.He looked at me and he smirked."Guys!"he whisper shouted and the 3 of them sat down on their chairs as if nothing happened.Ashley just brought me into the class and the 3 guys were looking at us OF COURSE WITH THE OTHER STUDENTS but they were smirking.Oh my god I felt so insecure what even.I sat with Ashley and the class got back to its normal self.But something changed.The guy who I saw in the general office asked the girl sitting in front of me to swap seats.This made me more insecure.Wait ago.Well I just came here and idk what's going on.Like yall can just introduce yourself to me.

Luckily to break the awkwardness,the teacher came in.Ms James (LEBRON JAMES)"Good morning class" we all mumbled gd morning."I have 2 new students today both from another country and I want you guys to welcome them" "Mohamed Haiqal from Malaysia and Pon..n i don't know how to pronounce your name"she said.Some kids just laughed.YES I FEEL LOVED.Just then the guy seating in front of me the general office one,"Ponnmalar?"He said and I was like yeah.HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME ."How ya know?"I said tryna keep cool.He pointed at my worksheet and then looked at me.Omg why was he so perfect in every way."You can just call me Malar"i said."Malar " he said balancing the word on his tongue then smiling at me.Oh my god just the 1st day of sch what even.

"OK back to class.I have arranged some seating for you all and I will read it.LISTEN UP.Leena with Jerome.Rachel with Gabriel.Sara with Peter. And........Malar with Anirudh.Who dat who dat.Then the general office boy (I love calling him that) you are with me now.Oh my god.

As me and general office boy,Anirudh* sat down in our seats,he started talking to me."Aye so you're new huh?" Yeah I just mumbled.Our cher started giving us instructions about a new project we were to do with our partners.Can we have a moment.Okay I am happy I can sit with a cute guy but seriously this guy is gonna make me daze and plus he makes me feel....weird.Oh my can I sit with Ashley please.

Working on the project
Actually working with Ani was actually pretty cool.He is a nice guy and he understands me really well.He actually doesn't give me trouble at all.Surprised aye but there is one thing that he always does.He is such a flirt but a cutie so nvm:) and oh my god he is so good in singing and playing the guitar and piano.Boyfriend goals.K that escalated quickly.So now we are talking about how to present the project.I told you he is a flirt didn't I. The both of us were in his dorm.He was lying on his bed while I was sitting down on the bed.He acts all comfortable in front of me gosh."You should present it.Our classmates will think you are brave plus you're pretty so they will be looking at you not me"he said smirking."Shhh"i replied and he just laughed.Oh my god he is so perfect.Am I getting a new crush or something?"You know you are pretty " He just said.Why does he always have to make me blush?"Stop bruh please.You know what you do this part of the presentation and I do this.Case close k bai"I said closing my laptop."No " He said yanking my hand "stay hear I'm bored".Shit why does he have to be so mesmerising. I just groaned and sat down on the bed.He got up and sat next to me leaving no space.My heart raced faster than ebola oh god.He than reached for his phone which was on the bed headboard,on my side and he just left his hand resting on my shoulder.Practically his hand was over shoulder.He decided to keep it there.I am here almost dying.Then he started to play with my hair."What are you doing?" playing with your hair,he replied.Duh he added.Then he looked at me in the eye and said "Ya know you are the most prettiest girl I've ever seen that's why I'm always over you.Thats because I want you."I am shocked it has only been like 2 weeks since I came to this school and this guys is rushing.Whut."Um...I just came here.Im not ready,"I said looking down.my heart is racing."Aye ain't rushing you take your time he said softly into my ears.This guys here is fking making me like him more and more and he is so understanding and he is voice is suddenly so sexy up close."Mm kay thanks bai"I said as I left the room and he followed me behind.Damn he is ....

_________________________________
A/N how was this one?Hope yall like it.