Gabe <3

Class had ended already and after that awkward moment earlier just now....of course I continued staring at Gabe.He was just so cute like he had them biceps and everything.To be honest I felt a bit better now.I wasn't worrying about Anirudh being mad at me.I didn't care about what he was thinking about me now.But down there in a special place in my heart I knew I still liked him.Gosh it's so complicated no wonder they say girls are complicated.

I picked up and stacked all my books and my binder and walked out of my class with Ashley and a couple of girls who just followed us along for our next lesson since we had the same lesson next.Just then suddenly....BOOM I hit a hard chest.

My books on the floor and so did I. (I'm just really dramatic)
"What the heck!"I shrieked in pain as I looked up.
HOLY SHIT
GUESS WHO.
I saw two tender hands reaching out for me.The person then bent down to help me up.I craned my neck up and OH MY DEAR LORD.
It was Gabe.I literally kept silent for like a second cause he is an angel.
"Ya ok? I'm so sorry" He is angelic voice cooed in my ears.
HOLY GUACAMOLE HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.HE LOOKED SO GOOD UP CLOSE.AND HIS SCENT OH MY LORD.RIP ME.
"Um yeahh" I said.He smiled in reply and pulled me up.HE LOOKED ME IN MY EYE."That's good okay see you"He said and left.HOLY FK MALAR CONGRATS I'M PROUD OF YOU.
"Oh damn Malar catching the new kid's attention already huh?"Said Sophie,one of the girls walking with us,after Gabe and his new group of Friends left.

He seemed like those that were gonna become those popular kid to be honest.He already had guy friends there to guide him around the school.The heck.

"HAHAHA NICE JOKE SOPHIE.Remind me to continue laughing during lunch"i said (Kaththi reference).The rest just laughed and mocked along like for 3 secs and we just walked to the next lesson.

There was Anirudh looking hella fine.Just by sitting down on a chair and playing with a god damn pen.Oh my god.Malarrrr.You have to get your mind right.Don't be a premature slut.Sorry I talk to myself a lot. Me and my soul are good friends you can say that. (Did I creep you out oops).Just then,Anirudh's head turned and he looked right at me and then he looked back at the front and did whatever he was previously doing. (CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE THAT OH MY GOD FK <33333)
To be honest that was actually quite sad man.Like a month ago he wants to make out with you and like now he barely cares that you are living.

Ugh.

I just throw that thought away and sat down at a vacant seat.
Beside me was another seat which was empty.Anirudh used to sit there but now guess not.

Ashley knew something was wrong with me and Anirudh.She would always ask me "What's wrong between you guys?" And my answer would "just.i don't know."Cause truthfully I don't know why he would not care about me anymore:((((

Just then the Teacher walked in and a Group of boys tagged along behind.It was literature period now and gosh have I told you how much I hate literature it's the worst.I seriously can't even score high in it Even if I try.(true story bro)

"Good morning students.We have a new student today and please treat him nicely yeah?"My Literature Cher,Ms Suvane said.She was a pretty lady slim and tall and quite smart.I really looked up to her but sorry boss Literature is not my cup of tea.

"Hey I'm Gabe."

HOLY CRAP WE HAVE 2 CLASSES TOGETHER.HSBZDVHSJDSXGVSBX

"Hey.Hi.Sup.Aww he is cute he is hot he is my man crush everyday"
This was literally how the whole class was replying to his "Hey I'm Gabe"
Seriously the girls here are so slutty that sometimes I'm scared I might become like one of them.
Gabe's friends sat fairly near us.

"Hey is anyone sitting here?"asked Prince Charming...sorry Gabe*."uh..um no?"I said it came out more like a question.He just smiled in reply and sat down beside ME. I could feel those thirsty slutty bishes eyes all over me.Some of my friends just looked at me and some just winked.What the heck I barely no this guy so chill.

WHO AM I KIDDING.HOLY FK.HOT BOY ALERT HOT BOY ALERT.BLESS BLESS BLESS.ABEBSHBDSJDHBDB

but I just remained quiet.

Gabe:Ello
Malar:Huh...mm hi
Gabe:HAHAHAH don't be shy I'm just super bored from lessons
Malar:Ohh mm *smiles*
Gabe:What's your name?
Malar:Malar:)
Gabe:Oh Malar that's unique
Malar:Oh hahaha thanks Why did you transfer here?
Gabe:Why?HAHAHA You don't like me here.
Malar:No *gets interrupted*
Gabe:So you like me here in this school huh? ;)
Malar:Jesus Christ it was just a question
Gabe:HAHAHAH RELAX.My Dad got a job transfer so here I am.Because of your liking.*Malar hits him on his arm playfully*HAHAHAH I'm just kidding.

WAIT SO DID I JUST TOUCH GABE OH MAI OH MAI .

Gabe:Um so yeah.Malar can I get your number.I MEAN LIKE.Ya know for like knowing which Cher is who and classes and stuff.

Malar:Nice try friend*walks away with friends*

Gabe:*runs to Malar*
Please please please please please

Malar:Uhhh....hmm..okay.*grabs phone types in my number and give it back*

"The new kid seems to be really into you"Ashley said as we were walking back to our lockers."bro please" "right" Ashley replied.

OH MY DID HE JUST ASK FOR MY NUMBER.HOLY CRAP.
RIP

____________________________________