So are we together

*Malar's POV*

"I missed you"He said.

Oh man.

His heat radiated through my body and I was just so taken over by him.Why am I so obsessed with this kid?I did not even know what I was doing and I hugged him back.I played with his hair and said "Yes you asshole why did you leave me?".I heard him chuckle.

"I'll explain it to you today at my dorm.After school.See you"Anirudh replied with a wink (OH MAI GOODNESS).Usually a normal girl would probably angry at guy for ignoring her for so long then asking her to come over to his place so that he can explain but I wasn't like that.I was so crazy over him.I did not know how I should feel about I don't know if it's a good thing or not but all I know if me and Anirudh don't work out I'm going to be really affected.

"Mm okay"I replied.Just then the bus arrive at the stop near our school and the both of us alighted.When we both of us got down the bus,"See ya" Anirudh said.He started walking off to the school and I just followed behind him leaving like a 3 metres gap.

*in school*

I was having Math and of course Anirudh was in it and so were a couple of my friends.Gabe was there too and he would talk to me at times too but Anirudh would not even talk to me he wouldn't even talk to me...hopefully he would talk to me after what happened today morning.We were really close damn.

Just then Anirudh came into the classroom.He had couple of his friends around him and a couple of girls around them.A particular girl was quite close to him she would hit his arm playfully and laugh at him and he will take it as a joke and stuff.Ew.They were so loud as they entered the class.Annoying.Just then that girl placed her arm around his neck and they stayed like that for a while.He didn't even care to like ask her to move.What the actual f*ck.Wow.F*ckBoy much.

This is what I get for keeping my hopes high.Yesh WOOOWW,now I'm mad.

I picked my nails and keep biting my teeth and Anirudh was still hanging out with that hoe.

Out of nowhere that b*tch decides to give him a small peck and he accepts it.
WHAT THE HELL

I was legit furious and Gabe noticed."Malar what's wrong?"Gabe asked concernly.I said nothing but instead I flipped my whole desk!I heard gasps around me but I didn't care I ran out of the class.In seconds,Gabe and Ashley were running after me as well.I ran into the girls toilet and slid down the wall.

Tears welled up in my eyes and my face heated up.Why do I always get hurt?

Ashley ran into the toilet spurting so many questions about what was going on whereas Gabe was waiting outside cause you know he can't enter a girls toilet.

I hugged my knees and started to cry,like wail.I must have looked like a mess right now."why the fk do I always get hurt?Why does He treat me like that?Why did I fall in love with him?I can't get back up!Tell me ash!"I cried.

"Don't worry malar everything will be alright babe let me just go to class and tell Ms Yaber about where you are and stuff okay"
She said patting my back.I nodded allowing her to leave.

Just then I was alone in the the toilet.Crying my eyeballs out with Gabe at the door.I could feel his presence.I could see his shoes.

"Okay I know I should not being doing this and might have to go for detention but I don't care at all"Gabe said,entering the Girls toilet.Let me repeat my self the Girls Toilet.

"Gabriel De Guzman WTF?!" I said puzzled.He just chuckled as he sat beside me.His presence made me safe.He wrapped his left arm around me and a tingling sensation when down my body.I liked it I guess?

"Baby girl don't worry okay.He is a douchebag.You are really beautiful which guy wouldn't like you and you are really nice what can go wrong?He practically lost someone so good."He said into my ears softly,only making me able to hear it.

He used to the word Baby Girl.Oh my goodness and his voice.Wow just wow.

Suddenly,he engulfed me into a hug and my head was laid against his hard chest.I was now sitting on his lap (HE MUST BE SQUASHED)and my head was still on his chest.His head was on my shoulder and his nose was at the crook on my neck.His hot breath hit my skin tickling me but it all felt so good.It was just right.

"GUYS WE NEEDA GO..O OHHH WHAT JUST HAPPENED LOVE BIRDS"Ashely screaming just opening the toilet door like it was about the break.Ruining our moment.

I glared at her in return as I stood up reaching my hand to Gabe so that he could get up.The three of us walked to class.

We got in and thank god the class was loud.If it was quiet,everyone would have stared at us and at me.

I turned to my left seeing Anirudh and that hoe sitting together.Gabe noticed as he held my hand giving it a squeeze and letting go.