Comeback

*Malar's POV*

"RINGGGGGGGG" my alarm clock rang.Ughhh I really need to get a new alarm clock.This one is just plain annoying.I slammed my palm on the button on top of the alarm clock and just groaned as the piercing noise stopped. I stretched for a while and I took my phone to check out my social media and stuff. (What everyone does normally)I have also gotten a Good morning text from Gabe.

From:Gabe the Giraffe
Good Morning Sleepy Head I have a fun fact for you wanna hear it.
6.38 am
To:You

From:Me
Good morning Giraffe.Yes what is the fun fact for me lol.
7.02 am
To:Gabe the Giraffe

Do not Judge I always think that Gabe has a long neck hence the contact name.Gabe replies me in a jiffy.

From:Gabe the Giraffe
The fun fact is *drumrolls* we have a literature test today.YAYAYAYYAYAYAY
7.03 am
To:You

From:You
I hate you...I'm just kidding.But UGHHHHH lit test again.FML thanks for the fun fact Giraffe
7.05 am
To.Gabe the giraffe

I replied his text and switched off my phone as I realised my battery percentage from 100% go to 98%.I always love my percentage to be full to be honest.You guys get me.

I left my phone on the table near my bed and walked to my bathroom and I brushed my hair back.I go to the toilet and brush my teeth clean and wash my face.Gotta be neat ya know.I turned on the heater and went to pick out my clothes for today.Since it was Friday I decided to go with something comfy and nice.

I picked out a white croptop,a pair of black shorts and some black vans.I also picked up a red flannel too tie around my waist. (Picture above)I just let my hair down cause I am lazy.

I walk back to my bathroom and took a shower.

I am currently living alone in my dorm as in a few months we are going to move to another building and there will be a bigger dorm there and hence I will be living with a roommate.I can't wait for that to be honest.

*after showering*

I get out of the shower and put on my clothes and I blow dry my hair and just grabbed a banana for breakfast.I was ready to go to school already. Yes I don't wear make up because I have no idea on how to wear make up it just doesn't work for me sometimes Ashley helps me with make up but those occasions are rare.Its not that I hate make up or anything
It's just I can't do make up.

I carry my baby pink bag and put on my earphones as I lock my dorm.I don't want any robbers HAHAH.I walk to the bus stop downstairs as I wait for my bus.Just then a familiar figure walked towards the bus stop.That's when I realised it was Anirudh.No one was at the bus stop except for both of us.It was actually making the situation quite awkward.I could feel my cheeks burn and become red as I sense him sit at the same bench as me.He was not sitting next to me but there was like a huge gap between us.In a minute or two the bus comes and the both of us board it.

Great just great.

The bus is crowded.

Nice.

I walked to a small empty corner and stayed there as many people were hitting me.Just then I turned to my right and saw Anirudh right beside me.He was looking down.Damn he always has me having butterflies in my stomach.
His hair fell perfectly to the side as he used his phone.He was wearing black glasses (guys I don't know if it's me but Anirudh looks so hot in his black glasses).He was currently biting his lips as he was using his phone and it was so hot like just damn.He was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans with black sneakers.He was carrying a dark blue and you could tell he was tumblr af.I think stared at him too long as he turned to look at me.My cheeks turned red and looked away.Just then the bus jerked.

Oh my lord.

Anirudh literally fell on me.He was so cute.His warmth hit me.I wanted him so badly ugh.

"I'm sorry" he said as he turned to his phone.The bus jerked once again and now when he fell,he turned his body towards me and placed his hands on my shoulder to steady himself.Currently now,his chest was pressed against mine and his head rested on my shoulders.His nose was touching the crook of my neck.I miss him.

"I'm so sorry"he said in my ears.
That voice was just so sexy I want him ugh.He raised his head and he turned to go back to his original position but there were too many people in the bus.His chest was pressed hard against mine I could tell he liked it.Gross.

Just as the bus jerked slightly,his hands wrapped around my waist and he went back to put his head on my shoulder and his nose on the crook of my neck.

"I missed you" He cooed in my ears.His voice was raspy and I loved it.

____________________________________
Author's note:
Yay 2 updates in one day.

Hope you liked this chapter.Give a like and comment guys.♡♡♡