Guess not

Well i have been thinking about what he said for a while and just realised then i wasn't ready now its not that i don't like him is I don't know him well enough.Anyways, today we had music lesson and you guys won't even believe it.Jesus christ.Oh my god.

Students who volunteered could perform anything and of course being the lazy person I am I didn't volunteer.But guess who volunteered?exactly Anirudh volunteered.He said that he was gonna sing and play the piano.HAHAH I have never seen him sing or anything what is he even gonna do.

BOY WAS I WRONG.THIS GUY COULD SING YALL and he played the piano like PERFECT man.He was so cute playing the piano and he singing.He was so passionate and I think you could call me a fan of his.The way he closed is eyes and sang was just so pleasing to see.Wait ew do I sound weird?Sorry I'm just really mesmerised.But seriously literally every subject I talk about now suddenly turns into him.Every minute I get,I start thinking about him.About what he said.

What if he is like that to many girls and girls fall for him?What if he is desperate for a girlfriend and he wants me?I think I'm think too much and really having too high hopes about myself.

Seriously so many girls like flirt with him like "Hey can I borrow your pencil?You're hair seems nice today" OK I know I'm exaggerating but literally a lot of girls talk to him in a flirtish tone and even have.....physical contact!But of course he doesn't know that and he just goes along with them.To be honest I think too much and now days he is very distant to me.We rarely talk we just smile at each other when we look at each other.Mannn this is confusing