Chapter 5:Past and Friends

You were finally finished your room and you felt accomplished.You painted the room your favorite color,obviously (F/C),you had moved your tools and such from your home,you added a bed,just in case and a mini desk filled with books,writing utensils and a photo of your family.When you finished cleaning up your room,you sat down in the desk and grabbed the photo.The picture had your mom,dad,sister and you.They looked so happy,but you know deep inside they hate you,except for your sister.

Your parents have abused you since the minute you can walk.They would throw you outside and not let you go in for God knows how long,making you starve,would hit you constantly untill they would see blood,and they never let you go and see the real world and make friends.But no matter how much pain they caused you,no matter how much sorrow and no matter how much sadness,you still loved them.You were thankful that you had someone,instead of nothing.Remember when you wanted her to hug you when you can in your house the other day?That's what you wished would happen.

The day your parents died was the day they were finally going to abandon you by leaving you out on the road next to a cliff.The were driving,not noticing the big truck coming your way.Your 14 year old sister noticed the truck,grabbed you,opened the door to the car,held you close so you wouldn't get hurt and threw herself out the car along with you.Your sister got up with deep cuts and bruises and saw the car crash into the truck,then bursting into flames.Your sister never loved your parents,especially when they did that to you.You and your sister were inseparable .She would be there for you and you would be there for her.

You then sighed and placed the photo down and leaned back.Then you heard a knock,then 2 knocks.You got up,walked to your door and opened it,seeing Flame.

"Hiya!Hey,I just got one question.Have you met any of my friends?"

You raised an eyebrow and shook your head.You had to admit it,you were jealous.Flame makes it sound so easy to make friends.and you can't even say hi to anyone.This made you feel weak and hopeless,so you thought to yourself that you'll give it a try.

"Well,I wanna introduce you to them!Y-you don't mind that,right?"

You shook your head again and smiled.She then smiled back and grabbed your hand and ran.

"Your gonna love them!"

When you got there,she opened the door for you and you walked in.Your eyes widened as you looked around the big room.You saw a cat with rocket boots,robots playing ping pong,and more.You saw a yellow and purple mortercycle-like bike,at least,that's what you thought it was.

"Ah,so I see you've found GoGo's bike.And this is the cool part!Wave your hand at the wheel!"

You felt unsure.You didn't want to do anything without permission.You felt like you might hurt a piece or even destroy it.So you looked at Flame with a unsure look.

"Don't worry!You won't break it.Trust me!"

You did trust Flame you you looked at the wheel and waved at it.It made a small magnetic sound.

".....wow.....electric mag suspension....."

"Ahh,so you do talk!"

You stood silent and gave her a look.She giggled.

Then you heard a voice.

"Hey.Who are you?"