Chapter 8:Lucky Cat Café

Hey guys i am so sorry for not updating alot.You can yell at my school

It's been a week of week since you've met Hiro and,to be honest,you didn't expect him to be,you know,him.You thought he was going to be bossy,judgemental,rude and etc.When you found out he wasn't like those things at all,you had a little hope for people now and your slowly starting to change your view with people.But,you didn't trust him,completely.

You were working on your new invention,a little metal box that looks plain and simple,but if you touch a secret button,it will become a laptop that will make the item you type appear in front of you or the location you wanted when you type it down.You personally thought it would change the world,but that would be too much.You simply needed to screw the last remaining screw in to complete this invention,untill you heard a knock on the door.You placed the screwdriver down and walked to the door.You opened it to see Hiro.You tilted your head in confusion to why he was here.As you did that,you saw Hiro's cheeks to slowly heat up.

Hiro's P.O.V

As soon she tilted her head,my cheeks gave up.There's no way I could ask her if she wanted to come with me to the cafe.I just couldn't!I have to stop making a big deal out of this little thing.I can defeat evil villains,make robots,but I can't ask (Y/N) for a simple thing.Besides,it's not like I'm asking her on a date!Friends don't do that!I think.

"Would you um...like to uh...join me and the gang...to eat?"

Her eyes widened for a second then slowly smiled.She responded with a soft,

"...alright..."

I swear by the end of the day I'm already going to be dead of her cuteness.BUT ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE HER OR ANYTHING!!!She's my friend!

"Great!Come on!"I said locking my arm with hers and running out of the university to the Lucky Cat Café

~ Time Skip ~

When you got there,the first thing Hiro did was fall on the floor and catch his breath like he just ran all over the world.

"HOW...ARE...YOU....NOT.....TIRED??"Hiro asked you.

You shrugged,not really knowing why you weren't tired from running.This always happens but you really don't pay attention to that,or your health in general,but that didn't matter for you.You offered him your hand pulling him up.

"Welp,here we are!"He said dusting himself off.

Hiro opens the door letting you in but you never said thank you. (Feeling like a rebel? -w-)He shakes off his disappointment and walks in after you.As you walk in the café,you were greeted by the gang or Hiro's "friends".You felt uncomfortable with people you don't know or don't want to know.You just had to let it happen and just go with it.

"Guys,look who came!You guys remember (Y/N),right?"

"Of course!!"The gang said in different times.

You simply waved and refused to smile.

Hiro noticed how you didn't smile and tilted his head in confusion a bit.

Hiro's P.O.V

Why is she acting like this?Is her shyness really that bad?Welp,I just have to change that!

"Hey hey hey!!"
"Sup..."
"Hello."
"Wazzup!!"

"Awww!!She looks so soft and adorable!!"Honey Lemon said getting up from her table and grabbing (Y/N) like she was nothing.I could see that (Y/N) was also suprised and confused.

"Honey Lemon!Calm down!Your scaring the poor thing!"I say trying to make Honey stop.

"He's right.You'll steal the daylights out of her!."

"....f-flame?!...w-what are you doing here?!..."(Y/N) said in suprise
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"(Y/N)?Didn't expect you here!"She said in a happy tone.

"...n-no!...I mean...what are you doing here with these strangers?..."You whispered to Flame,making sure none of the others heard her.Too bad they did.

"Um,we can here you."A girl with short black hair and purple highlights looked at you with a cold expression.

"They aren't strangers!Remeber the Gang?The group of people I introduced you to?"Flame asked with a confused face.

You did your best to remember but sadly failed.

"...it's been I week since I had ever left foot of that room...and you expect me to remember these peop-"

"FRIENDS!!They are your friends!You really need to socialize!"Flame said smiling

You rolled your eyes and looked down.

Flame got up from her seat and brings the Gang in a group.

"Guys,you can see that (Y/N) is extremely shy so,can you please go easy on her?It would mean the whole world to me"She said.

"Eh,I don't know...she doesn't seem interested in making friends..."Honey said with an unsure look.

"Yeah,besides what's the point if she's "extremely" shy?How will we talk and get to know her if she won't do the same to us?"GoGo said crossing her arms.

"I know,I know.But,eventually people change!Like GoGo!She was a heartless,crule,mea-

GoGo began glaring at her as Flame began slowly stopping.

"Hehe,so you see what I'm talking about?People change!And that person is called (Y/N).She just needs time.Just trust me!"

The Gang looked at each other and slowly agreed.

"Ah,thanks guys!You won't regret it!"Flame said giving everyone a hug.She then walked to you and held your hands,in a friendship way.

"Come on!Talk with them!You'll might be interested in them!"

You looked at the Gang and sighes.

"...fine..."You gave up and walked over to them and sat down.

"Yay!She came!Want some coffee?"Honey Lemon asked.

"...no thank you..."

You then saw Hiro sitting down next to you and gives you a soft smile.Again,you felt goosebumps and looked away from him.

"So!How was everyone's day?"She asked cheerfully.

"OH!OH!I SWALLOWED A GOLF BALL!!"Fred said raising his hand.

"U-um..."

"I CAN'T POOP!!"

Everybody bursted out laughing while you,sat there disgusted.'D-did he really just say that?'You thought as you began to feel uncomfortable.'What is so interesting about swallowing something that might kill you and suddenly shouting out the effect?'You were extremely confused and sighed.This was going to be a long day.