Birthday Disaster Pt.2

Sitting on a chair outside with no one to have fun with was really boring. It's sad but you have to admit it. Without Hiro,everything would be boring.As you swirled the drink in your hand,you saw the gang having conversations with other people as they would form smiles,let out a laugh or listen to the people talking.'How do they do it?...They don't even know those people!'You thought as you placed your bored head against the table wondering when this party might be over.You were thinking of leaving the place before you felt some sort of body pressure leaning against your back.You lifted your head to see what person was annoying before your eyes saw the person you wanted to see at the person."...H-hiro!...Where were you?..."Hiro was a bit suprised seeing how you asked the question as he couldn't help it but smirk."Why do you ask?Did you miss meee?~"Hiro said wrapping his warm and safe arms around you. You couldn't tell him that you did,but it would be rude to tell him you didn't."...Yeah I did...so where were you?..."You asked again causing Hiro to let out out a cute chuckle."I just want to use the bathroom!Man...this party actually has a lot of boring people..."Hiro said resting his crossed arms against your lowered head causing blush to form against your cheeks."...Y-yeah..."As you spoke,you couldn't help smell a whiff of Hiro's cologne go through your nose. You felt at ease once again happy to know the person you cared about was with your side,especially if those girls were here."Want me to get you anything?Some chips?Maybe I can get you a refill."Hiro said offering you to get some stuff for your needs.You wanted some chips again but knowing the three girls are inside gave you a wave of panic."...N-no thanks,why don't you sit down with me?..."You said with a small smile seeing Hiro nod and sit down with you like you asked. For a while you and Hiro began talking like how you two would normally talk but with more smiles and fun. You were thankful your friend was with you with a place full of people you didn't know. The gang,even the birthday girl Honey Lemon came over to your table and started to have fun with the two of you. "Oh man,Honey your food is sooo good!" Fred said with his mouth full of whatever Fred liked. "Oh thanks!You should really thank my mom,since she's the best cook in the world!In a few minutes we'll be playing some games!Eee!So excited!"Honey Lemon said as she walked off causing you to be alone with the gang....

And Hiro too of course.

While you and Hiro talk,you could feel the eyes of nasty people staring right through you before you saw the heads of different colored hair drop down from the stairs that were for outside. It was those girls.You quickly avoided them before you felt an odd feeling in your stomach. "(Y/N)?What's wrong?"Hiro asked seeing your uncomfortable expression before you couldn't help but want to feel safety. "...Yeah...I-I'm fine..."The gang saw this moment of you cradling Hiro's arm and took out their phones. Both you and Hiro got embarrassed expressions wanting to hide forever."GeniusLove!"Fred said as he made his original laugh causing the blush of you and Hiro's to grow,there is no telling what the night will lead.

"Okay everyone!!The games are ready!!"Honey Lemon called out to the people at the party causing you and Hiro left your table as you walked with Hero around a group of people.

"We're going to play Musical Chairs!You know the rules,so start!" Honey said playing some music as a group of people,including you,the gang,Hiro and three specific girls you did not like started circling around the group of chairs. Some danced around the chairs, some were anxious to win and others were in it for the competition. You walked casually around the chairs enjoying the gentle music coming out of the radio and started to feel a bit young again. You snapped out of your gaze when you heard the music stop causing you to sit down on a chair thanking your luck. You took a breath in and let it out seeing the other people who won and who didn't. One young woman laughed her defeat off and walked off to her family as you stood up along with the rest of the people when they heard the music stop. This game went on for several minutes before you looked over hearing the girls whispering nonsense as you felt the annoyance of them creeping up on you. You shook it off and kept walking before you looked up and saw Hiro in front of you. The way his calm face looked against the moon and how his gentle black hair swayed with every footstep he took was surely more entertaining to look at than the game itself. Hero turned towards you slightly showing his glistening brown eyes before giving you his famous toothy grin which made you think all kinds of things. 'Holy...was his smile always so, strange ?...' You asked yourself in a dream like state until you felt a shove from behind causing you to almost fall. You turned your head quickly meeting eyes with a blonde-haired blue-eyed girl. The heat of feeling yourself getting ticked off started to boil up again. "Hey cutie! I think you should start moving up a bit more." The girl said with a teasing smirk as you felt yourself heating up a bit more just because of what her mouth did. You did what she said and started to walk a bit faster seeing yourself how slow you were. Slight embarrassment crept up on you but you managed to calm it down. The music stopped and you quickly took a seat while other sat down leaving a young girl standing meaning that she lost. She started to cry and ran off to her family not accepting her defeat which made you snicker a bit. Others started to giggle as well but kept up the game.

So far it was just you, Hiro and the three girls who's names you don't know. The anxiousness of the game started to kick up as the pace of the music and the footsteps of everyone. Why were you getting so nervous? It's just a child's game, but if Hiro and those girls were in the game with a confusing girl like yourself then it's over. The music pauses to a halt as you sit down quicker than last time as you turn your head to check if Hiro was still in the game, but for some reason, his eyes met yours as well causing you to stare at him from three seats away. This startled you as your face turned away from his feeling this warm heat inside, and it wasn't anger this time. You started to get confused as to why you've been feeling confused when ever you see, hear or even think about Hiro. Your thoughts of confusion faded when you heard the groans of defeat from one of the girls who were in the group as she walked away. This kept going until only Hiro, the girl who assaulted you and You were the only three people. You just hoped you would lose as you kept the same old movements. You were starting to get a bit bored having a feeling that the music was about to pause so of course you sat down. Feeling proud of yourself you smiled to yourself until your eyes noticed...Hiro standing. "Oh man! I was so close! Win for me (Y/N)!" Hiro said as he gave you a thumbs up before he ran over to the group to watch. 'Oh god...'You thought to yourself as you felt all the eyes of the strangers and group of your friends watching you and your next moves. Your legs decided to shake in fear not enjoying the stares of others. Your shoulder then felt a hand grasping it as your head turned to see the blonde girl. "Hey honey...be prepared..."She whispered into your ear soothingly as soft as a used carpet before the music started playing. The situation was intense, the music was a bit louder than last time, the stares not making it better and the unknown actions that were about to happen after the girl had said that caused this child game to go downhill. Your eyes focused on the single chair that stands there patiently waiting to be sat on. Your feet moves in the same pattern it's been going in for a couple of minutes before the music stopped. Your hips moved down towards the chair wanting to finish the game, the anxious air, the stares and the fear of the unknown, but...you felt your body being pushed by another arm causing you to lose your balance of your feet. With your eyes open, you glace to see a smirking blonde haired girl with her deceiving smirk that only a rat could love. You fell on the ground with a loud thud. You flinched and let out a groan feeling our arm making contact to the ground which had small sharp rocks. The people including the gang gasps and was surprised as to what happened. You looked up at the girl to see what she had to saw and looked to her with her legs crossed sitting down onto the chair that would have been yours.

"I won~..."

She whispered with the smirk she had on still before she got up and left to her group. You laid there feeling the pain of your arm being jabbed by rocks and the bare humiliation you felt from the people looking at you. Hiro ran to your side as he helped you up having a worried expression from what the girls did to you. "(Y/N)!A-are you okay!?" He asked as he noticed the blood rolling down your arm. "...I'm...I'm fine..."You muttered under your breath facing away from him as you wanted nothing more than to just leave. "(Y/N)!Oh my goodness you're hurt! Who even was that?!" Honey said as she ran over to you looking at the direction where the girl who pushed you went before she got up and had an upset look on her face. "I am about to teach that girl a lesson!" Honey got up from checking up on you and walked towards the girl to 'teach her a lesson'.

You just wanted to get out of here.