Chapter 13:A Walk In The Park

Thursday June 16 9:28 P.M

After a while being in the position of sitting down you opened your eyes and realized you had fallen asleep.Your eyes then looked up at the digital clock and saw it was now 9:28.

Pathetic.

You have spent an hour crying over some stupid thing in the past,but whatever.You clean your now dry tears and get up to take a breather from the moment.You grabbed your (F/C) hoodie with a (S/F/C) scarf that slightly covered your mouth as you walk out of the building and was greeted by the cold night air.You take a breath in and let it out,in the result of fog coming out of your lips while you stick your hands in your hoodie pockets.You then started to walk around the area close to the university and where everyone lived.As you walked,the street lamps illuminated the streets and roads of the quiet San Fransokyo as not even one car was driving around the town this night.While you walked and breathed out some more fog,you looked over and would see family and friends staying inside their homes being warm and friendly.The families were your only concern as you would stand and watch before you would realize sometimes you were staring and would continue walking.The more you walked,the more calm and slightly social you became as your feet led you to a park with a few park lamps lighting the place up.You walked around sighing enjoying the music of the park's silence in your cold ears as you closed your eyes.

Just then you quickly heard footsteps around where you were but you didn't mind it as much untill the footsteps got louder and closer.Your feet picked up the pace from speed walking,to jogging and finally you ran looking back.But when you were about to look ahead,you rammed against a person causing you and that person to fall.You yelped rubbing your head sadly again as you opened your right eye only to see Hiro rubbing his head as well."...Hiro?!...What the heck are you doing here?!..."You said suprised but slightly angry from the pain kicking in."(Y/N)?Oh,I was walking here as a shortcut to my home from bot fighting.That's my story,now tell me why are you here?"Hiro said looking at you while you began to get nervous for some reason."...Oh...I was just...walking..."You said looking down calming down before a hand was gently but suddenly in front of your face as you looked up and saw Hiro offering his hand."Well are you okay?That hit really must have hurt."Hiro said smiling a bit as your hand grabbed his making him pulling you up as you held your arm shyly."...Thank you..."You said while Hiro looked up at the night sky."It's getting late and more cold...wanna take at stroll before going to your room?"Hiro said tilting his head before you nodded and began walking with him around the unexplored park.The light shined the wet road you and Hiro walked on as the wind slightly began to pick up causing your (H/C) hair to flow slightly.You did enjoy the feeling of the wind in your hair,and so did Hiro.Seeing the small scene caused him to blush just a bit while you kept walking."So...did anything happen?"Hiro asked a little seriously before you froze a bit but kept walking."...Why do you say that?..."You said looking away before Hiro grabbed your chin and made you look at him.You and Hiro stopped walking while you had a suprised but slightly blushing face as Hiro licked his thumb a bit and cleaned your cheeks."Well by looking at these dry tears I can see you've been crying,why?..."Hiro said before you swatted his hand away looking away about to put on your hoodie."...No reason...It's not important..."You said before Hiro grabbed your arms and turned you around making you flinch a bit."Listen,don't give me that.If you didn't know for some reason I care about you.You're the one who brought my dead brother back to life for goodness sake.I trust you,and you can do the same for me.Please..."Hiro said looking in your eyes as you looked in his suprised a bit again.You stayed silent lowering your arms from you about to put on your hoodie before you saw how close you and Hiro were."...Fine...These girls attacked me because of what I did...there...happy?..."You said looking away untill you felt a warm hand on your cold cheek making you face him again."Very....now come on!Let's get you something nice to eat and drink."Hiro said pulling you buy your hand gently.You followed but wondered why you weren't backing away from him.Maybe it's because...you really trust him.