Chapter 2

Percy POV:

The next night, I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I didn't have any  dreams that night, which was weird. Anyway, at one point in the night I woke up. I saw a really pretty face looming over me in my sleep, and I almost screamed. It was that creepy. "Stalker." I muttered as I sat up, and I scowled when I saw who it was. "I'm not going to do your favor, Aphrodite." I told her while she giggled. "No, I wasn't here for that." She said and pointed a finger at me. A pink mist surrounded me, and I felt tired again. "Good night, Percy." Aphrodite said sweetly as I closed my eyes.

Aphrodite POV:

It was working. The little punk, serves him right. How dare he defy my offer like that! If only I could do it myself... though I promised Piper that I wouldn't break them up... at least not directly. If this works the way I plan, then I should still get my way. NEVER cross Aphrodite!

Percy POV:

By the time it was morning I thought the events in the night were just a dream. I woke up to the light streaming in my cabin. I groaned, and turned over. When I knew I was awake, I hopped out of bed. My hair was sticking in all directions, and some fell down in my face. I blew it out of the way... wait. My hair doesn't do that. I grabbed a strand and brought it to eye level. It was my hair but... longer. "What the Hades?" I asked, but my voice didn't sound like me. It sounded... higher. More feminine. I ran to the bathroom and gasped at what I saw. 

A girl looked back at me. A GIRL. I ran my hand through my hair that now reached to my shoulder blades. She had sea green eyes, just like mine. But she was really pretty. Like, seriously pretty. My mouth dropped open, and the girl's did too. I waved my hand, and so did she. She was me. She was me! "What. The. Hades. APHRODITE, WHAT THE HADES?!" I shouted. "WHAT THE HADES WHAT THE HADES WHAT THE HADES!!" I kept shouting as Annabeth burst through the door. 

Annabeth came first, wide eyed with his sword out. "What is it Per- woah." She said as she looked at me.  Thankfully, I was wearing a night shirt and some shorts, so...  yeah. "Per- Percy?" She asked as she looked me up and down. As I nodded, she burst out laughing. "Oh my gods... Percy... you're a girl!" She said as she wiped tears from her eyes. I scowled, and she became serious. "Let me guess, Aphrodite had something to do with this?" I nodded. "Alright, get changed, and we'll take you to Chiron." I nodded, and went to my dresser. "Um... Annabeth?" I asked as she was leaving. "Yeah?" She said, stopping in the doorframe. "Have any clothes I can borrow?" I said, taking out a pink sequined shirt. She stifled some laughter when she saw it. "Yeah... sure." She tossed over her shoulder as she left. I closed the door behind her and looked through what I had. "Are you kidding me, Aphrodite? First you change me into a girl and now you give me girly clothes, none of which I would be caught dead in." I sighed as I paced the room, waiting for Annabeth.

"Okay, I've gotten some clothes. Get changed and meet me outside the cabin." She said, tossing the clothes on my bunk and walking out. I grabbed the clothes and started to put them on. I may or may not have had some trouble with her bra... I don't know if I have it on right. Anyway, I put my hair in a ponytail (I'd seen Annabeth do it a lot) and headed out. Aphrodite had changed all of my stuff so that they suited the female gender. At least she had the decency to do that. 

I came out the door to my cabin and met Annabeth out front. As we walked to the Big House, I realized something. "I'm still taller than you!" I said, bumping her shoulder. She scowled up at me. "Yeah, whatever." She said. Then we walked in silence for a little bit. "This is weird, huh?" I said, if only to start a conversation. The campers were coming out of their cabins, and I swear I saw some of them gawking at me. I didn't like the attention. "Yeah," she laughed, "but it's also kind of funny." She continued, chuckling. I scowled. "Yeah, Wise Girl, it may be funny for you, but not for me. What if I don't get changed back?" I said. Annabeth tried and failed to stop laughing, but she subdued it a little bit. She looked kind of funny holding in her laughter. I sighed. "Fine, go ahead and laugh." Her laughter was like a dam broke, it all flooded out. We had to stop our progress so she could stop and laugh. I waited impatiently as the other campers gathered around. I felt a lot of eyes on me, and started shuffling uncomfortably. I heard people whispering and pointing at me, all staring at me. 

"Wow, she's hot!"

"I bet she's a daughter of Aphrodite."

"How much?"

"Shut up."

"But seriously, she's really cute."

I kept my gaze down. "Annabeth?" I said, prodding her. She looked up, and sensed my discomfort. "Haven't you guys got better things to do?" She said pointedly, making eye contact with pretty much everyone. The circle broke, people heading off to do their daily activities. Though there were some people looking back at me as they left. I sighed. "That was weird." Annabeth nodded. "The sooner we get you to the Big House, the better."

"Annabeth, who is this?" Chiron asked as we entered. "I'm Percy, sir." I told him before Annabeth could say anything. Chiron did a double take, and I hid a smile. "What?!" He said and I nodded. He looked to Annabeth for conformation. She nodded and Chiron sighed. "Come in child, you must explain everything." Inside the Big House, I told Chiron about Aphrodite's request, me refusing to help her, my dream last night, and finding me as a girl in the morning. Chiron nodded. He stayed silent, looking at me thoughtfully. "Chiron?" I asked tentatively. I had one thing really bothering me, and I wanted to know the answer. "Yes, child?" He asked, looking at me. "How long will I say as a girl?" Chiron nodded thoughtfully. "That's what I was thinking myself. To be honest, I don't know, child." He said. I sighed. "Thanks Chiron." "What do we do for now?" Annabeth asked him. "For now, we'll go on as normal. Percy will continue training as usual, and we'll try and figure something out in the meantime." Annabeth and I both nodded and we turned to leave. "One more thing, girls." He said, and we looked back. I felt a pang in my chest when he referred to us as 'girls.' "Percy, you need a name for now. We can't call you Percy while you're the opposite gender." I nodded thoughtfully. 

"How about Perci?" I said. "Percy but with an 'i' instead of a 'y.'" I told him. "Yes, that should do. Goodbye, Perci and Annabeth." He said as we left the room. "This is really weird." I told Annabeth and she nodded. But then her eyes lit up as she looked at me, and I groaned inwardly. It was that look that said that she had an idea that she knew I wouldn't like. "In the meantime, Piper has to see this!" She said, giggling. I face palmed. "No, please no." I groaned as she dragged me to the Aphrodite cabin.