Epilogue

Percy and all of his friends (and even people he didn't know very well, though would like to get to know better) all sat together in a circle in his cabin. 

Percy had told them that he'd met his sister, Perci, on the way back to Camp Half-Blood. She said that she was going to stay with her dad, down in his underwater palace (the lie was Annabeth's idea). She'd told him about Jason and Nico, and told them she was sorry. She'd also said that she wanted to tell them her secret the whole time, but couldn't because Aphrodite had made her swear on the River Styx not to tell them.

"So what was her curse?" Leo had asked, while Jason and Nico nodded behind him. Percy had panicked, knowing full well he couldn't lie. "Her curse was that she breaks hearts," Annabeth had said, coming up from behind him. "Yeah," He'd agreed, suppressing a sigh of relief. 

"Leo, truth or dare?" Connor Stoll asked evilly, bringing him back to reality. As soon as he and his brother had heard about their game of truth or dare (Percy was sure they had radar ears about things like that) they'd dropped everything to come join. Percy couldn't say no. 

"Dare," Leo said confidently, but wilted visibly when Connor and his brother, Travis, snickered evilly. Katie Gardener smacked her boyfriend upside the head, and he rubbed it while glaring playfully at her. "Good luck, man," Jason said from his position next to Leo with is arm around his girlfriend Piper. 

As soon as Percy had changed back, he'd run to the girls. Calypso had gotten back from China, so she was there for his story too. Percy had told Piper that Aphrodite had meddled with Jason, and he didn't really want to break up with her or fall in love with him. Soon after that, Jason and Piper had gotten together again. Most of the camp were happy about that. 

Percy looked at Nico on his other side, who was trying to sneak into the shadows. Ever since 'Perci' had left to go to her dad's underwater palace , Nico had been a bit more moody. Percy always went out of his way to include the younger boy, especially since he knew - as Perci - a side to him that no one else did. 

Reyna was seated beside Nico, looking like this game was a waste of her time. Though on closer examination, one could see the glint in her eyes that betrayed her excitement. Percy guessed they didn't have a lot of games like this in New Rome. 

Hazel was next to Reyna, trying to sniffle a giggle on the back of her hand at the expression on Leo's face. Reyna and Frank had this "exchange program" kind of thing. What that meant was that Frank would come to Camp Half-Blood one time, and Reyna would go the next. That ensured that Camp Jupiter would always have a leader, though as a general rule they never left for longer than a week. It was kind of an unspoken rule between them, but Percy guessed Reyna wasn't looking to have the whole of Camp Jupiter on her shoulders like she had when Jason disappeared. Hazel always went with the both of them. 

"I dare you..." Connor said, but Percy kind of tuned out. He was more focusing on how good it felt to be together with his friends, in his normal gender. Annabeth shot him a smile and squeezed his hand, as if sensing what he was thinking. Percy smiled back. 

A blur of laughter and Leo shouting later, an annoyed looking Leo sat down, plotting who was going to be his next victim. "Percy," Leo decided, turning to his quarry. "Truth or dare?"

Leo had decided that Percy had been a bit... how to say it?... subdued since his sister had left. He figured because Percy didn't have any siblings, so having his sister escape his grasp like that was bound to be annoying. He would have hated it, too, if he hadn't had so many other siblings in the Hephaestus Cabin. Also, Annabeth had once told him that Percy had wanted to see his dad's palace. He had, once, though it must be kind of sore to have your sister go to stay there when you've never really been. 

Percy looked at the wicked faces of his friends, and the downright evil face of Leo, and came to a decision. Better to be safe than sorry, right? Besides, what was the worst Leo could do?

"Truth."

The demigods groaned, while Percy just shrugged. "Man up, Perce!" Jason complained. Percy shrugged again. "Whatever. Leo, just give the truth."

Leo was downright devastated. He'd had this awesome dare planned for Percy, including a giant water slide and an elephant, but that wasn't going to happen. He racked his brain for one to do, but couldn't come up with a good one. The one he did come up with, however, was really lame. It had hit him him like really bad perfume as soon as Percy had said truth.  It only had a yes or no answer, for crying out loud! Leo was sure it would go down in history as the lamest 'truth' in 'truth or dare', but he went for it anyway. 

"If you could be a girl for a day, would you?" 

Leo looked in surprise at his reaction. The girls stared at him, then broke down in laughter. Leo was sure he saw a tear streak down Piper's face as she laughed. Meanwhile, Percy's horrified face was pure gold. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

Percy, for his part, was horrified. Too soon! he wanted to scream. After all, he had only been a girl two days ago. Too soon! 

"Um..." Percy stammered, looking at the faces around the room. The girls were laughing their heads off, while the boys looked intrigued. What could be so funny that it would make all the girls cry? they were probably wondering. Percy gulped. 

Oh, Styx.