Special Chapter

Kiefer's POV

"Lets take a break." I said.

"Yeah, i guess we both need a break."

Silence filled the place for a few minutes.

"So its a mutual decision from the both of us then, i guess this is goodbye." She broke the silence. It pains me hearing those words from her but this is the right thing to do. Right?

"Lets just focus on our studies and ofcourse our sports, since this will be the last season we'll be playing for our schools in the UAAP. Isnt it good? We can both concentrate and focus on our passion, on the things......we really love."

"Yeah and ofcourse you can now focus on your career. A great basketball player, the phenom, a successful man at a young age, an endorser, and now getting into showbiz! Wow. Im proud of you." She faked a smile and it hurts me, no it kills me.

"Hmm. The artista thing, its new to me. Im somehow enjoying it, its fun tho its tiring, and I know ill enjoy it more pag nag tagal na." I forced myself to smile.

"That's good, that's good. Im happy for you."

Silence again, I no longer know what to say.

"I have to go, still have some things to be done today. Thanks ah, thanks for everything, thanks for the love, yan ay kung minahal mo nga talaga ako" She stood up and walked away without waiting for my response.

"I did love you." I bet she didnt hear it. Bcoz she continued walking away from me.

"And oh I forgot ill give it back to you, ill give back everything, just give me few days, im a bit busy kasi, it might take a long time for me to pack it all up, dami mo kasing alam noon eh, yan tuloy dami kong things sa bahay." She turned her back again just to tell me those.

"No. You dont have to give it back. I gave it to you already. Keep it, i want you to keep me." She stopped from walking and again she looked at me.

"I dont keep things that might remind me of something or someone I dont wanna remember. Its part of moving on.." She smiled weakly and walked away until i can no longer see her.

Damn this life. Damn this f*ckin' life! But what i did was right, right? I too was hurt. She's too beautiful kaya marami akong kaagaw.

Mika's POV

I tried my best not to cry coz i thought he wasn't worth my tears, but as I walk away from him my tears started to fall, they doesn't want to stop, they dont wanna stop bcoz its the right thing to do, bcoz what we had is worth my tears. I was so inlove with him and i thought he was too, i thought he loved me that much for me not to even think that he'll give up. I was wrong. He just did.

"You okay?" My friend Kimmy asked.

"Yes ofcourse."

"Dont fool me miks."

"What answer do you want then?" I asked her.

"I want you to say no coz I know you're not okay."

"I can still handle this kim, dont worry, kaya pa naman" I smiled at her weakly. I know d sya naniniwala but I just ignored it, I dont want to explain to anyone today, i wanna keep it to myself for now, i wanna realize something, i wanted to test myself if I can handle this on my own. But damn it, its too painful!
-------

One week after that break up, I've talked to my friends, bestfriends, teammates, even to coach ramil and coach noel, ate aby, kuya bolick and to my parents as well, its good to know that they're just there willing to make me happy and willing to help me ease the pain. The love and support they're giving me? Its enough but you know that kind of feeling where you want that love to come from your special someone? Well i no longer have that someone, funny right?