Part 1

There was a knock on the door, Spencer went to open the door as the house was abandoned as usual. there was nobody at the doorstep, Spencer looked around and saw a dark haired male picking the flowers from the front yard.
"umm hello?!" Wren turned around, his brown eyes glowing, his white teeth flashing and dimples saying kiss me now!
" wren? what are you doing here?"
"well" he went on.. "I will be staying in rosewood for a while but anyway are you not going to invite me in for a coffee?"
spencer giggled, " come in" she waved him inside as he handed her teh flowers he has picked up.
"thanks, really classy!" spencer said as they both laughed. What was she thinking she asked herself as butterflies filled her stomach.
"how's melissa?"
"i wouldnt know" wren couldn't look spencer in the eyes as he said that.
"what do you mean?" she requested.
"we tried to make it work but our relationship was built on too many lies to begin with" wren's voice cracked.
"im sorry..." spencer was lost for words, out of all the couples she expected, no, she wanted her sister to live happily forever after.
"what happened?" she added soon.
" you know your sister, and well now i know her too, it doesn't matter spencer, tell me how's toby?"
" me and toby is complicated at the moment" spencer said sharply, trying to avoid to go any deeper into the subject.
Wren smiled and shook his head. Spencer gave wren his coffee.
"mmm that's how i like it! you remembered" wren was clearly impressed.
" spencer i know a lot happened, and i wish i was here for you" he added
" you mean when i was shipped off to radley or when i got kiddanpped by A? " spencer managed to pull of a smile.
"do you remember when I told you I went after a wrong sister? I'm certain I was right just by looking at you" wren frowned, "im sorry i shouldn't of said that!" he headed for the door and just before spencer shut the door behind him, she said "wren, maybe you could come for another coffee sometime" and this gave wren hope. As he was driving his rental car he couldn't help but think about her, her smile and the frustration of not findng a nerve and doing this earlier, things would of turned out differently and he knew it.
Spencer sat on the kitchen stool as she decided to cyber stalk Dr kingston, his laugh echoing in her head. she stared at the glare on her laptop screen and grabbed her phone. Shall i ring one of the girls? but one thing for sure, is that she didn't want to call toby, she has done nothing wrong but she feel as if she could of.
"spencer are you home?!"
"yes mum, guess who came round today"
"who" her mother asked.
"wren, why isnt he in london, isnt he with melissa?" spencer felt overwhelmed.
"spencer they broke up months ago, i thought you knew"
Spencer grabbed her car keys and walked out the door.
"where are you going?" her mother asked pointlessly as she heard the door shut behind.