Part 8

Spencer now goes to college, she is acing all of her classes, Wren found a placement closer to her college, although they are not living together, they are inseparable, always visiting one another and there has not been a day when they haven't send each over a sweet, cute or flirty text. Hanna often say that they abuse the use of emoji's, they both laugh. They understand each other so well, Spencer has no clue but it is a ring in Wren back pocket. he is just waiting for the right moment. He told all of the girls and asked if they could be their brides maids but they told him off and explained that the bride has to pick them, she will anyway, those girls mean a world to her. 

Aria had to put aside going to college as she was pregnant. Ezra was thrilled to be a father, Aria was mostly scared at first but she loved the way Ezra took the responsibility to take care of her and the baby. They moved out of Rosewood, they live about 20 minutes out of town, they have a big house and visitors everyday. Both of the young couple's parents shower them with gifts and take turns baby sitting so that Ezra and Aria could go out on dates. Ezra really is a great dad, and Aria makes a perfect mother. Her daughter Violet  has everything she could imagine. Aria always dresses her up in pretty dresses and girly headbands or tutus. 

Hanna ended up not going to college, he couldn't afford it, not even with her dad being filthy rich. She opened up a company with Caleb, they are what you would call Private inspectors. They are amazing at what they are doing, catching cheating husbands for heavy dollars has became their lives and they can't see it any other way. Hanna's mum loves the choices she makes in life, even if they aren't the smartest, and she assumed this was just another one of her idea's she wouldn't actually do. She was wrong luckily. 

Emily managed to recover her shoulder injury and is back into swimming, this was always a part of her that -A took away from her, but with A no longer in the picture she can finally breathe and do what she loves most. Emily has a part time job as a swimming coach. She enjoys seeing young enthusiastic children and teenagers eager to train and eager o become better. She remembers when she was the same as them, nothing in the world mattered, no cray cray stalkers and no missing friends which were found dead, coming back to live to haunt your heart. Emily and Alison still aren't an item but they do occasionally hook up, A LOT. Emily isn't happy about it, she feels as if she's playing with her feelings once again but she doesn't want it to stop. It feels so right and perfect, but it's all wrong and she's hurt all the other times. 

_________________________________________________________________

Thank You so much for taking your time to read what I have written. Funny enough I wrote this good few years back, as I've been a PLL fan since the start. I'm sorry about any typos, I am extremely happily surprised that this is getting positive responses.  Thank you so much again for all the feedback. Have a lovely day :) *squeals with excitement*