Part 2

Spencer anxiously kept pressing the doorbell at Aria's door. Her house looked a bit messy, considering her mother was in town, taking care of the house, Aria and Mike. 
Aria opened the door and looked at Spencer charging through the front door. 
"you may come in" Aria smirked shutting the door behind her friend. 

Spencer walked around in circles, sat down on the sofa in the living room and stood back up. 
"what's going on Spence?" finally asked Aria worried. Spencer did not know how to form her sentences, she didn't know what was going on, because Wren reappearing in her life shouldn't be that big of a deal after all. But why was her heart racing? 

"Did you know that Wren is back in town?" asked Spencer, yet clearly knowing that the answer is most likely 'no'. Aria shook her head puzzled. 

" Well he broke up with Melissa and he is back in town and..." Stop right there !" interrupted Aria "why is it such a big deal to you anyway?" she continued. Spencer's back pocket vibrated. It was Toby. She wa quite surprised that he called her, the past couple months it was Spencer making the effort and going out of her ways to try solidate what little of their of relationship they have left. 

"you are not going to decline it are you?" asked Aria frowning. Spencer picked up the call, Toby wants to meet up, and although Spencer wasn't really in the mood, she knew that's something she had to do, maybe today was the day? Maybe he will say or do something special to make her feel loved again and ignite their spark they once had? Or maybe he will break up with her and although upsetting, at least she would know where they stand. Spencer is many things; strong, independent, and a perfectionist, it could be a great trait, but it also means that she cannot stand uncertainty. Uncertainty was constantly on her agenda, and with uncertainty came sadness, madness and a sense of need to end things.