Part 4

Spencer woke up with what she assumed was a headache. She walked towards the mirror and had to cover her mouth with her hand as she screamed. She had a black eye! her back hurt too, she now knew that the fight at the brew wasn't just a dream and she remembers well falling onto the counter and then hitting Sandra with the stool. Toby had to break them off. Toby she sighs. She didn't know if she was genuinely upset over losing Toby or if she hadn't comprehend what has happened yet. Either way she still wasn't sure what to do about her black eye situation. She picked up her phone and dialed Hanna. 
"hey, Hanna long story, I'll tell you when I see you but could you cover for me at school today in the first period?" she stayed on the phone for a while, not giving out any details. 

Spencer tried her best to cover up the black eye, she tried everything, too bad she hadn't asked Hanna for any make up advice. She couldn't afford skipping school now that it was the last 2 weeks before graduation, but all she wanted to do is to crawl up in her bed and cry, whilst angry watching some sad drama movies on Netflix, listening to ad songs on repeat and shoving her face with Ben and Jerry's. She wasn't sad, she just felt misplaced. She invested all of her emotions into her relationship with Toby and now that they weren't an item anymore she wasn't sure if she could love again. Her doubts about the meaning of life taunting her mind. She heard a knock on the door. She assumed it was her mother or father, they probably forgotten something, she went to open the door. Spencer peeked through the window on the door and she wanted to run the opposite way. It was Wren.