Chapter One

**Hey guys! This is my second were story on wattpad, so enjoy loves!

Riley Evans POV

I tipped the glass of burning liquid and gulped it down quickly throwing my head back.

"WOOOOHHHHHH!! ANOTHER!"

The chants of my best friends and pack cheered me on as I quickly downed two more shots.

A crazed grin  was stretched onto my face, and I knew in the back of my mind that I was going to regret this in the morning. Hell, even now my wolf was completely chewing me out for my irresponsibility every five seconds, but I pushed her nagging voice to the back of my mind.

Tonight I was gonna party hard.

∆∆∆∆∆

Ava Sontiya POV

I sighed and leaned back in my black leather spinny chair, my fingertips rubbing small circles into my temples.

If there was one thing I hated most about being an Alpha, it was the paperwork. Piles, upon piles, upon piles of paperwork.

I grabbed my pen and leaned forward, plowing through the papers on my desk. As I was just finishing up an authorization for one of my girls to adopt an abandoned pup named Sophie, a black envelope with metallic red print caught my eye. I quickly set the form in the finished pile and picked up the envelope.

'To the lovely Alpha Sontiya'

I quickly tore open the top and pulled out a thick black card with intricate rose design in the same red as the front of the envelope.

I opened the card and took a whif of the most delicious smell I'd ever crossed. It was a yummy mix of dark chocolate, cranberries, and pinewood. My eyes scanned the words on the thick card.

You are cordially invited to the 21st birthday party of Alpha Riley Evans of the River Woods pack

I had heard of Alpha Evans before, but had never met her. She was the renowned party-er and said to be absolutely stunning, but no matter her wild side I had heard her to be a responsible and hard working Alpha who took great care of her pack.

August 18, 2015
1:00 PM
at the River Woods Pack House
10 Crystal Creek Court, Galena NV

The Alpha hopes you can attend, and wishes you good travels

I picked up the discarded envelope and looked inside to see another smaller black envelope inside, containing a small RSVP card.

I stared down the card, as if it would magically make the decision for me, debating inside my head.

I was unsure if it would be worth going to this party in the first place. The majority of packs we had encountered whilst passing through their land to get to no-mans land had been extremely rude or had demanded us to leave their lands immediately. No doubt, these Alphas had been subject to my fathers vicious lies and the ridiculous rumours about my pack. And surely all these Alphas would be there. 

Another sigh escaped me. I couldn't keep hiding from these Alpha's. I was an Alpha now and there was nothing they could do about that.

Oh what the hell.

Looks like we'll be attending a birthday party.

UPDATE 01/24/16

This chapter has been edited and rewritten slightly. I just got a new laptop so updates will for sure be more frequent and hopefully be way better quality writing, seeing as all my previous updates were written on either my phone or my old laptop which was a piece of crap. It literally had no 'e' key. But this one does so yay! So I'll be editing the rest of the chapters in this story as well as hopefully updating soon!