Chapter Four

Riley Evans POV

Eli and I rushed down two flights of stairs where the fight seemed to be happening, right at our front door in the entrance hall. I rolled my eyes, they couldn't have picked a better spot

As soon as my feet hit the floor, a few things hit me at once.

The first, was the most amazing smell I'd ever smelled in my entire life. It was like honey, flowers, and chamomile tea all mixed together. It was delicious, and I wanted to know where it was coming from.

The second was the chubby redfaced man, who I knew to be Alpha Sammy Rockstein from Chicago. I'd heard many things about him, though I'd only met him once before at my Alpha Inheritance, and I disliked him very much. He was standing by the door yelling and growling at someone who Eli was blocking from my view.

As Eli was asking everyone not involved to leave the room, he stepped back a bit revealing the third thing I noticed in the room.

The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen was standing by the staircase. She had dirty blonde hair that was more brown than it was blonde cut close to her chin in loose wavy curls. Her eyes were a muddy hazel green, and they flashed with anger at the moment. The waves of anger rolling off of her were both terrifying and comical, as I'd never seen so much anger be projected from such a short tiny person. The leather jacket and jean shorts she was wearing did all sorts of something's to me. She was perfect, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. 

MATE MINE MINE MINE! My wolf howled.

At that moment, my moon goddess of a mate snapped her head around and locked her gaze with mine. Her gorgeous green orbs widened and her mouth formed a cute little 'o' as she stared at me in shock.

I was vaguely aware of Eli waving his hand in front of my face and asking me if I was alright and something about drugs, but I was already moving.

I pushed past Eli and was in front of her in a flash, my hands were on her hips and in another instant she was pushed up against the wall, and just like that, my lips were on hers.

∆∆∆∆∆

Ava Sontiya POV

"Don't you pull the mom card on me!" I screamed, my rage boiling over. "How dare you! Mom hated you more than--"

"Shut up! I will not have you disrespecting me insolent child!"

I was vaguely aware of two presences enter the room and a man asking people to leave the room. But I didn't really care, I was too focused on controlling my wolf from ripping this man to shreds.

"Don't tell me what to do, and I'm not--" This time he didn't cut me off, but something else did. It was that amazing smell again. The one that smelled like dark chocolate, cranberries and pinewood.

My head snapped around, searching for the owner of that smell, and I locked eyes with the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen.

She had wide dark grey eyes with blue speckles, making her eyes look like they were a thunderstorm, and they were focused on me. My mind was racing a mile a minute, switching between admiring her beautiful body and her long, unruly dark hair, and going through every bit of knowledge I had trying to figure out if this was real, and how this was happening.

MATE MATE MATE!  my wolf was howling and going crazy inside. All she wanted was for me to go to her, but I was frozen in my spot. 

Suddenly the beautiful girl was in front of me, making the leap for me, and had her hands on my hips, igniting fire on my skin. The next thing I know I was pushed up against the wall, and for a split second I was staring into her stormy eyes before her lips crashed down on mine.

And I was in bliss.

Her lips were soft and felt so right on mine. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and traced along my bottom lip making me moan into the kiss. I could feel her smile as one of her hands trailed up my shirt and the other one cupped my cheek. She broke from the kiss and trailed light kisses down my chin and neck, making her way down and back up again. She pulled on my earlobe with her teeth and kissed my neck right under my ear and there was no mistaking the word she growled into my ear possessively.

"Mine."

**he he so they found out they are mates yay! Anyways, comment, vote, fan :)

UPDATE 02/02/16

This chapter has been edited and slightly rewritten, so I advice you go back and reread it again if you haven't already, but no major changes were made so it's really not necessary :) Thanks!