Note From The Author // IMPORTANT

Hey all!

So this has gotten a GIGANTO SHIT LOAD of reads and votes lately (for me at least haha) and that's honestly so awesome! I'm glad y'all like it (:

Now as you all know I haven't actually posted a chapter in a few months, and that would be due to the fact that I honestly have no clue where I want this story to go. 

At this point I think I want to do a little character rebuilding with Ava, however Riley is right where I want her to be I think. I also have an idea of what I want the main conflict to be as far as their relationship, but I also want that to branch off the main conflict of the plot in general and I haven't figured out 100% what I want that to be, though I do know I want it to focus on their relationship, their alpha-ships, and the fact that they are lgbt werewolf leaders. 

So this is where you all come in. I would much appreciate it if all you lovely readers, voters, and commenters would leave some comments with some ideas or suggestions or just plain what you would like to see happen in this story (: It could be anything from "I want Eli to find his mate" to "SEX SCENE YASSS" to "make someone die" literally go crazy I wanna hear it all !!

Thank you so much y'all, and hopefully a new chapter soon (((((: