7

Joe's POV

I woke up and turned toward the beauty in my arms. My my was she gorgeous. I mean, she didn't look like a supermodel but she was prettier than any supermodel I had ever seen.

I shake her slightly and kiss her cheek making her mumble something but it was inaudible. "Princess, wake up. Come on it's a beautiful morning and I want to spend it with my princess," I say poking the side of her stomach. She groaned and turned to face the other way. I turned her back around. "Please baby, come on," I whine.

"Five more minutes." She says putting her face under one of my pillows. "No baby come on," I say taking the pillow off her head and throwing it to the side. She groans again and flutters her eyes open slowly. Even in the morning and without makeup she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I would fall in love with her over and over again everyday for the rest of my life if she always woke up in my arms.

"Flora you are beautiful," the words slip out of my mouth and I blush with embarrassment when she looks at me. "Thank you," she said blushing and kissing my jawline. I loved it when she caressed my jawline with her thumb or when she kissed it, it drove me wild.

"Flora, you know, I love it when you call me Joseph and no one else does. I love when you caress my jawline with your thumb and when you kiss it. I love it when you see my shirtless and you can't help but stare. I love it when you wake up in my arms. I love it when you're here with me. I love when you do all these pointless things because I love you. I am madly in love with you and everything you do." I say.

*****

Flora's POV

"Flora, you know, I love it when you call me Joseph and no one else does. I love it when you caress my jawline with your thumb and when you kiss it. I love it when you see my shirtless and you can't help but stare. I love it when you wake up in my arms. I love it when you're here with me. I love when you do all these pointless things because I love you. I am madly in love with you and everything you do," he said and by the end there were tears rushing down my cheeks. I had no other reaction than to kiss him with as much passion and love as I heard in his little speech. He kissed back with double the passion. He held onto my cheeks with his hands as if this was the last time we were gonna see each other.

That's what I promised to do from now on with him; spend every moment like it's your last. We haven't been dating or years or even for months but I did know even from only dating for a couple weeks that I was in love with him too and this is where I was meant to be for the rest of my life. There was nothing that could separate us or even get in our way.

We were the power pack and it was gonna stay that way forever. "Joseph, I am head over heels in love with you and I could never have asked for a better boyfriend or a better way to live my life than with you." I say and kiss him again. He smiles into the kiss which makes me smile too. We end up pulling apart and laughing lightly. He presses a soft kiss to my forehead and keeps his hands on my cheeks.

I could stay like this forever. "I like it when you always have you hands on my cheeks. It shows me how much you love me." I say smiling like a fool. I blush at myself and he laughs. "You are gorgeous, you know that?" He asks me and I blush. "Thank you Joseph," I say making him smile like a loser this time cause he really does love when I call him Joseph.

I decide to go on all my social media accounts and check through everything in my phone. Joe goes upstairs to make breakfast but I hear him talk to Caspar. I can't make out everything but I hear this:
C- you really love her huh?
J- she is my everything. I wish I could prove it to her though
C- I knew you guys would hit it off as soon as you met (I could tell he was smiling)
J- she's perfect she's everything I've ever wanted in my life in one little human body. Like I can give her a compliment and she doesn't go "no I'm not Joseph stop you could do so much better than me" she goes "thank you". Thank you! She is such a genuine girl and she means so much to me. She doesn't show off or brag for attention, if she gets complimented she accepts it and says thank you. I love that... (He trails off)
C- yeah, please just don't break her heart Joe. She's fragile and she's my best friend. If you hurt her, I hurt you, got it?