New Beginnings

*Lillian's POV*
This mountain was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. I had arrived to this place because of a job offering. Well, not a job, more like a new life. I had gotten two letters from two towns saying that I could live on a farm in thier town. I knew my options were Bluebell and Konahona, but I wasn't sure which one to pick. I brought Opal, my big gray horse, with me to help me move. Opal was dashing through the wilderness, with me on her back, my cart strapped behind us. Thats when a fox jumped in the middle of the path and Opal tried to stop herself. She stopped so suddenley that I fell off her back and onto the ground, head first. I smacked my head on something hard and my vision went dark. I heard animals making odd noises. I felt cold and numb as I blacked out.

I felt a light touch on my arm, shadows hanging over my face. Someone asking a soft question, "Are you okay?" I began to feel a sharp pain on my head. I was laying on something hard and rocky. The smell of dirt and grass filled my nose. I grunted and slowly sat up, my vision was getting clear. Two people stood beside me, one was a man with a cane and a funny looking hat. The other one was a woman that had a red headress and a robe. "Are you alright?" The man asked. I put my hand on the back of my head, and nodded. It hurt a bit, but I tried to hide the pained look on my face. "Are you sure?" The woman asked as she helped me up. "Mm hm." I said. The man sighed of relief and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "Thats good. You are Lillian, are you not?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Thats wonderful. Now you can come with me to Konahona." The woman said, pulling on my arm. The man quickly grabbed my other arm, "No, she'll be going to Bluebell with me!" He yelled. They began to pull harshly and yell at each other, I had to squeel in pain to stop them. They let go and quietly said sorry in unision. I dusted the dirt off my skirt, "Okay, before I go anywhere, can you two explain whats going on?!" I yelled. They both looked at me with shock and confusion in thier faces. "I apologize for his stupidity Lillian. I am Ina, the mayor of the lovely town, Konahona." The woman stated. "We focus on crops and cooking rather than animals." She said. I nodded and looked at the man, "I'm Rutger, the mayor of Bluebell. We raise the finest of animals in our village." He said as he bowed. I looked back and forth between Ina and Rutger for a moment. I was never that good at growing crops, and animals loved me. I looked to Rutger, "I pick Bluebell." I said. Rutger smiled and nodded, "Follow me them Lillian." He said. Ina began grumbling and walked down the path to our left. Rutger sighed, "Shes always been hotheaded. Come along, I'll take you to your home." I followed behind him, "What about my horse?" I asked. Rutger smiled, "She'll be okay, we have her in Bluebell. Grady, whos in charge of our horses, is taking great care of her for the time being." I sighed of relief, "Thats better, to know shes alright." I followed Rutger down the path, it was stunningly beautiful. A big pond was below us, full of fish, big and small. We continued forward and I gasped, a large bridge hung above, giving nice shade from the bright sun. "I can tell you like this place, I agree the view is amazing." Rutger said. "Its so pretty...." I said to myself. "We're almost there." We passed a large river running by, once again it was full of fish swimming around. We eventually passed a sign that said, 'Welcome to Bluebell' and the path made a sharp turn to the right. There was a small crossroad on path led forward, probably into the actual town. To the right was a beautiful church with light blue paint. Rutger began to walk down the path to the left, I just stood and stared at the church. There was a large golden bell that stood still, I silently stared in awe. I looked more to the right and saw a massive cave entrance. Rutger walked to my side, "Oh, the tunnel...." He said. Rutger turned to me, "Thats just a tunnel that was closed a long time ago." I nodded, it was a BIG cave....
Rutger lightly tugged on my arm, and I shook off my suprise. "Sorry, lets go." I said. Rutger led me to the path he was walking on a moment ago. I gave the tunnel one last glance before walking besides Rutger again. He showed me a beautiful farmland with flowers and a couple of areas set for animals. Rutger gave me tools and showed me how to work them. I already knew, but I didn't want to seem like a know it all. We finally entered the house that was meant to be mine. There was a large square table in the middle of the room. Furniture lined along the wall, and a mini kitchen in the back. I walked in as Rutger said, "Home, sweet home." I sat on my bed and looked around. "It looks nice...." I whispered. Rutger turned to me, "I bet you're tired from today, I'll let you sleep." He walked out the door and left me in silence. I leaned down and took off my boots, then took of the bandana on my head. I layed down underneath my blankets and layed my head softly on the pillow. I was actually here, in my new life, in my new house, in my new hometown. I began to wonder what the other villagers would be like. But since I saw the tunnel entrance, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I sat up and looked around my house, it was too empty for someone to hide. But I still felt eyes on me....
I layed down again and tried to sleep. It was a long time before I even became drowsy, but I eventually felt myself become sleepyer and sleepyer. Until my my mind went blank and I dozed off into slumber.
*So heres my ToTT fanfic, so.....yeah.....
Lavellan out*