The Goddess

*Lillian's POV*
I woke up with another rooster loudly cawing. I grumbled to myself again, I should probably get used to that thing. I jumped out of bed and stretched. I yawned and looked at the table. My eyes widened when I saw my gold bandana and a note on top of it

Hey Lillian
You left this at Howards Cafe and I was told to give it to you. You told me you weren't going to sleep anytime soon. Yeah right. But anyway I brought it back for you. Hope you slept well
Cam

I rolled my eyes and set the note down. I picked up my bandana and wrapped it around my head. I grabbed my bags and put on my work boots. I raced outside to Bessie's barn. I walked in and pet her for a bit. She mooed happily as I pulled her outside, into the pasture. Bessie walked around and ate grass while I headed to Hera's barn. I picked up the sleepy chicken and placed her outside. I walked back in and carefully picked up the egg. I placed it in my waist pocket and went up to Bessie. I milked her and put the milk bottle in my bag. I walked down the path and by the church. I looked to a small clearing and saw a very large box. A sign next to it said, 'Shipping' I opened the box and placed my milk and eggs in there. I noticed that the box was really big, the large milk bottles looked so tiny in there. I stepped away from the box and walked into town. It was only 7:00 but everybody was awake.
Ash and Cheryl were taking care of the animals in thier animals in thier pasture. Georgia was pulling the horses out of the barn when she saw me, "Oh, Lillian!" She called. I walked up to the fence as Georgia ran up to me. Georgia pulled on my arm, "I have something to show you." She said. I climbed over the mini fence and followed Georgia into her barn. She was so fast, I had to run to catch up to her. Inside were beautiful horses standing about, all swarming one in paticular. I looked around and saw Georgia petting Opal. She was still as pretty as ever and standing tall. "Hey there girl. How are you?" I asked as I walked over to her. Opal saw me and walked over to me, leaving a smiling Georgia behind. I reached out and pet Opal, she nuzzled my hand. "Shes all better now. I'll take her to your house later. But remember, shes still a bit injured, so don't go too hard on her." I smiled, "I won't." I said. Georgia began to lightly push me, "Go on now. I don't want you to be distracted from your work." Georgia said. I laughed and walked out. I jumped over the fence and began to walk up the steps to the rest of town. The sun was barely showing in the sky, but I could see suprisingly well. I sat on a bench by the fountain and looked out into the town. The town was so peaceful and pretty, it was nice and quiet. I sat for a long while, observing things and thinking about how it would have been better to be here sooner. I was so lost in thought, then a hand waved in front of my face. "Lillian?" I heard Laney ask. I gasped in suprise and looked at her, "You alright?" She asked. I nodded, "I was just thinking." I mumbled. Laney smiled, "I see you got your bandana back." She said as she sat next to me. I felt the top of my head to see if it was still there. Of course it was, Laney just said I got it back. Why can't use my own damn brain?
"Yeah, Cam gave it back." I said. Laney then gave me an odd look I couldn't read, "So....you met Cam?" I smiled and scratched the back of my head nervously, "Yeah, in a weird way...." I said. Laney's eyes widened, "How'd you meet him?" She asked happily.
I chuckled, "It was really late at night and I couldn't sleep. So I was laying in my bed when I heard footsteps outside. I went out to investigate and found him sitting on one of my trees in the back of my farm. When I asked him who he was, he squeeked in suprise and fell off the branch." Laney laughed a little.
"Since I had just scared him, I helped him up and helped him with his cuts and scratches. After that, I walked him home. The end." I said. Laney laughed harder and looked at me, "I wonder what he says about your first meeting...." She said.
"What who says?" Someone questioned. I looked up and saw Ash standing in front of me. I felt my face grow red, "Ummmm, what Cam would say about how I met him...." I said. Ash tilted his head, "Huh?" Then he stood straight, "Nevermind. I'm gonna go eat something, care to join me ladies?" He asked holding his hands out. Laney nodded and took his hand happily. I shook my head and stood, "No thank you. I'm gonna go explore the mountain, I was to tired to do it yesterday." I said.
Laney grabed my arm, "Oh come on, please?" She asked, giving me puppy eyes. I tried to look away from her but it was hard to resist those eyes.....
I sighed in defeat, "Oh okay...." I mumbled. Laney smiled and Ash took my hand. I blushed and quickly removed my hand, "I can walk..." I said. Ash frowned but kept walking, I went inside and sat at the counter. Howard looked at Ash and me, "What can I get for the two farmers?" He asked. Ash and Laney sat next to me, "I'll have an omlet." Ash said. I yawned and stretched, "I think I'll have one too." I grumbled. Howard smiled and fixed up our food quickly. I grabbed a fork and dug in, Ash calmly ate his. Laney put an apron on and began cleaning, while Howard went on washing dishes. When I was done I stood and reached into my pocket. I pulled out 150 gold and set it on the counter, "Thank you. I'll be going now." I said. I turned and walked outside, and began walking out of town. I was excited to explore the mountain. I stopped and patted my head to see if my bandana was still there. It was, still tightly wrapped around my head. I smiled and ran out to the sign at the bottom of the mountain. I took a deep breath and ran up. I knew I was gonna be up there for a while.
*time skip*
I yawned as I reached the top of the mountain again. I had been running up and down the mountain for hours. The sun was now starting to set, the sky glowed a beautiful orange and red color. I stood by the tiny pond in a group of trees. It kinda reminded me of my old home. There was a pretty spring by my house that I would sit by and watch the sunset. I was always alone, it was my special little place. Even my sisters didn't know about it. Sometimes I would put flowers in the spring and I would see a woman smiling at me. I know it sounds crazy when I say that but its true. She had green hair and was beautiful, but she never spoke or interacted with me. But I felt happy when I saw her smile, I felt like I was doing something right.
I felt a light tap on my shoulder and quickly turned in panic. A man stood there with confusion on his face, "Ummmm, are you lost?" He asked. I shook my head, "No. I live in the little village down the mountain, its Bluebell." I said. The man sighed, "I was a bit scared. I thought you could've been the Harvest Goddess." He said.
The man was a few inches taller that me and a bit muscular. He had sorta long brown hair that was tied up and spikey.
I felt my face burn a bit, "You thought I was a goddess?" I asked. The man's face was red, "Yeah. Oh, what am I doing?" The man held his hand out, "I'm Kana. I'm the person that takes care of the animals in Konahona."
I shook the man's hand, "Nice to meet you..." I said. Kana scratched the back of his head, "Sorry if I scared you, I just came here to get some flowers." He said. Kana walked around me and picked a few plants by the spring. He stood and looked at me, "Sorry again. I'll be going now." Kana said before practiclly running back down the mountain. I stood there in a bit of awe, that happened so quick. "Lillian...." I heard a woman say. I jumped and looked around, nobody was near but the voice called again. "Lillian...look in the water..." it said. I slowly walked closer to the pool of water and stumbled back when I saw the reflection. There was a woman in the pool, the one I saw when I was a kid. "No come back..." She said. I gulped and slowly crawled back to the edge. "Its okay....." She smiled. When I saw her smile, all my fear faded, I was calm again. She reached her hand out and it came out of the water. "Take it...." she said. I wanted to run home, never remember this moment but I couldn't. I felt myself reaching out for her hand, and I couldn't stop myself.
No, don't. Something bad will happen, stop yourself! Its not worth it!
I screamed in my head. I looked down and saw the woman smiling. I felt my hand grab the woman's. A single tear fell down my face before I was dragged into the water. I felt numb as I stuggled in the water. The spring was WAY deeper than it looked, the woman was still dragging me down. Eventually, my body became cold and I was laying on ground. I was soaked and lying on my side. The water was gone though....
"Did that scare you too much?" The woman said. She was standing above me, worry in her eyes. I curled in a ball and closed my eyes, "This isn't happening..." I mumbled. "Oh dear, I think I might have broken you..." the woman sighed. "Of course I'm broken, I was dragged into a pool and now I'm on land." I groaned. The woman helped me stand, "Everything will be explained later. For now we have introductions." She said. The woman snapped her fingers and a towel appeared in her hand. She handed it to me and I snatched it from her grasp, "Who are you?" I asked. The woman gave me a big smile, "I am the Harvest Goddess, a pleasure to actually speak to you Lillian."

*Cliffhanger. Dun dun dun! But yeah, sorry for the wait my phone wouldn't let me publish anything for some reason. But its fixed and everybodys happy
Lavellan out ;p*