Cam

*Cam's POV*
As usual, I came back to Bluebell late at night. The villiage was so quiet, during the day it was louder. With Georgia's horses and Ash's animals, it was always a bit loud. I walked past Grady's house and I noticed a large grey horse in the field. I had never seen it before, maybe they just got it. I came to my shop and dropped off the new flowers. I took a deep breath and walked back down the village, I was going to stop by the old farm again. I had always gone there when it was late and I couldn't sleep. The night was a bit cold, a small breeze blew though the town. I walked up the path, past the house and into a group of trees. I climbed up one and looked at the stars, it was so nice and beautiful outside. I watched the stars glow and see how many I could count for what seemed like forever. "Who are you?" A soft voice asked. I was so startled I fell off the tree branch and landed on my back.

*Lillian's POV*
I awoke in my bed when it was dark outside. I looked out the window and saw all the pretty stars in the sky. The moonlight shining though the window and barely lighting my house. I heard footsteps outside and rustling of trees. I gulped and slowly got out of my bed. I opened the door and lightly closed it to make barely any sound. I was barefoot, and it was a bit cold, but I didn't care. I peeked my head around the corner of my house and looked in the trees. My eyes widened, there was a cute guy sitting on one of the branches. His emerald eyes gleamed and his short brown hair shuffling in the breeze. I stared at him for a second before I shook my head, "Who are you?" I asked, but it barely came out. The guy made a small squeek noise and fell off the tree branch. He landed on his back and grunted. I gasped, "I'm so sorry! Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you." I raced to his side. He sleepily looked at me, "Ow...." he mumbled. I pulled him onto his feet, "I'm so sorry! Here, come inside." I said. I grabbed his arm and led him into my house. I sat him down on my bed and turned the lamp on. I raced through my house, looking for medical supplies. I grabbed a small cloth and soaked it with cold water. I raced to the guy and placed the cloth on his forehead. I placed one of his hands over mine, "Keep this here." I said. "Alright..." he whispered. I grabbed some more cloths and filled a bucket with water. I sat next to him, while cleaning a few cuts on his arms and neck. "Sorry...." I said. The guy set the cloth on the bed, "Its not your fault, its mine. I didn't know that someone was living here. Its my fault for coming." He smiled. I felt my face turn red and I looked down, "Sorry for scaring you...." I said. The guy tilted my head and made me look into his eyes, "Its still not your fault...." he said.

*Cam's POV*
I couldn't belive what was happening, this girl scared me and was now tending to my wounds. I never got a good look at her until now, she had dirty blonde hair that came down to the middle of her back. But what was most stunning was her purple eyes. They were so curious and pretty, I could get lost in them forever....
"Sorry...." she said, blushing like crazy. I set the cloth next to her on the bed. "Its not your fault, its mine. I didn't know that someone was living here. Its my fault for coming." I said, smiling at her. She blushed even harder and looked at the bed, "Sorry for scaring you...." she mumbled. I made her look at me, "Its still not your fault...." I said, "I came without permission, its not your fault." The girl blushed harder than ever before and began to work on my cuts again. "You never answered my question, who are you?" The girl poked the back of my head. "Cam, my names Cam." I said. The girl stopped for a moment, "You're the one that owns the flower shop." She said. I nodded, "Yup." She smiled, "I'm Lillian, I'm the new farmer." She said. I smiled, Lillian was a beautiful name. I didn't say another word until Lillian said, "Alright, your cuts are fine." I stood up and bowed my head, "I'm sorry for invading your space." I said. Lillian blushed and raised her hands in defense, "N-no its okay. You're welcome any time." She said. I smiled, "Alright, I should be going now." I said. I stood by the door, Lillian followed, "I'll walk you home," She said, "I can't go back to sleep now so might as well..." My eyes widened, "Did I wake you?" I asked. Lillian quickly shook her head, "No, I was awake before you came." I sigh of relief and opened the door. I walked out and the wind had gotten harder, by a lot. I took a couple steps before the wind blew my purple cap off. I flew out behind me and I quickly turned, "My hat...." I said. But Lillian was already running after it. It was carried into the trees and Lillian ran right in. I raced after her, "Lillian. Its not important. Come back." I said. I got no response. I ran through the trees and searched for any signs of her. I didn't even hear noises, like footsteps, or breathing, just rustling of the trees. I called out, "Lillian!" I heard her say, "Cam?" I began to search behind trees and bushes. I searched and searched for her but she was nowhere in sight. "Where are you?!" I yelled. But then something bumped into me, I grunted and fell to the ground. I tried to sit up but something was on top of me. I looked up and saw Lillian laying on top of me, my hat in her hand. I felt my face becoming hot, Lillian looked up at me. "Sorry...." she said and stood up. I stood up myself and looked at the ground. Lillian was barefoot. I snatched my hat from her hand, "Thank you..." I whispered. I picked up Lillian and gave her a piggy back ride.
She hit my shoulders, "Hey, put me down!" She cried. I shook my head, "You're barefoot." I said. "So?" Lillian huffed. I rolled my eyes, "You'll hurt your feet." I said. Lillian grumbled to herself, I laughed. She seemed kind but she was still a bit hotheaded, kinda like Laney. We got out of the mini forest and I began to walk down the path. The wind started pushing against my face, Lillian grabbed onto my hat. I stopped, "What are you doing?" I asked. "Making sure your hat doesn't fly off...." Lillian mumbled. I smiled and continued on, "Don't smile at me!" Lillian said. I then laughed, now she was acting like Cheryl. Lillian took my hat and placed it on her head, "Stop laughing." She said. I laughed harder, it had been a while since I laughed this much. I stopped in front of Lillian's house and lightly set her down. She grumbled and went inside, I walked in behind her. "Hey, I still need my hat...." I said. Lillian had work boots on now, she was a few inches shorter than me. She got on her toes and placed my hat on my head, "Now, I'll walk you home." She said. I walked out and walked down the path in silence. Lillian ran up to my side, "So....." she said. I looked at her, she had her arms behind her back and her hair was covering part of her face. "So....what?" I asked, slightly smiling. Even in the moonlight I could see Lillian's face turn red. "Nothing...." she shyly squeeked. We came by the church and Lillian stopped. She stared at the tunnel entrance, "Whats wrong?" I asked. Lillian looked up at me, "I keep feeling like someones watching me...." she said. I looked around, but it was just us. I held my arm out, "Cmon, you can run home when I'm gone." I said. Lillian glared at me, "I'm not scared!" She grunted. I laughed as she stomped ahead of me. I followed her and placed my hands in my pockets. I liked this new Lillian girl.

*Lillian's POV*
Man, this Cam guy really knew how to embarass me. I stomped ahead of him and heard him laughing from behind. I kept walking on ahead, trying to get away from him. I walked up the first set of stairs and stopped at the top. "I'm sorry." Cam said as he passed me. I frowned, "Yeah right...." I mumbled. Cam laughed, "You're funny." I lightly punched his arm, "Oh shush." I said. Cam smiled and walked up the second set of stairs. I jumped up beside him, "Well, you're home, so I gonna leave...." I said and turned around. Cam grabbed my arm, "Wait." He said. I stopped and glared at him. "It was nice to meet you Lillian. I mean it. I haven't laughed this much in a long time." Cam smiled at me. I looked in his eyes, they seemed to shimmer in the moonlight. I frowned, "Glad to keep you entertained...." I mumbled. Cam laughed, "Oh come on. At least smile..." he said. I smiled, "Thats better." He said. Cam let go of my arm and tipped his cap, "Good night Lillian." He said. I waved, "Night Cam." I said. Cam turned and walked inside the cafe. I stood there for a few more moments. I spun on my heel and ran all the way home. I didn't want to admit it but, I was kinda scared, like Cam said. When I entered my house, I slammed the door and leaned on it. I sighed, Cam was so....
so......
I couldn't think of a word to describe him.
I sighed again and walked back to my bed. I took my workboots off again and layed down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and though of how much fun I had. I had to admit, even if he was teasing me and doing things I didn't want him to, Cam was fun. I stared out the window and felt tired all of a sudden. I snuggled under the blankets and closed my eyes. Forgetting the fact I felt like I was being watched, I slowly drifted into slumber.

*Cam's POV*
After I came inside I snuck a peek outside to see Lillian running back towards her farm. I knew it. I laughed to myself and looked on the counter. Upon it was a gold bandana and a note

Cam,
Theres a new farmer named Lillian that moved in while you were gone. Her bandana slipped off and we noticed after she left. When you wake up in the morning I want you to give it back to her and introduce yourself. Let her know that she dropped it here. Please be kind to her, shes nice and polite.
-Howard

I smiled and picked up the bandana. The note slipped out of my hand and drifted to the floor. I kneeled down and saw the back.

I wanted to let you know that Lillian has purple eyes. I know thats your favorite color. Lillian is pretty too, I wanted you to be prepared. You're like a brother to me and you're 24. As far as I know you've never had a girlfriend. I know you'll hate me for playing matchmaker. But please don't yell at me....
-Laney

I felt my face turn red and picked up the note. I set it on the counter and walked out. Laney was so...
so....
so irritating at times.....
I began walking back to Lillian's house. She did say she wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. I looked at the bandana in my hand, it was plad with different shades of yellow. It was also soft and extreamly light. I had a tight grip on it so it didn't fly away in the wind. I already had an experience like that tonight, I wasn't planning on having another. I walked past the church and up the path to Lillian's house. I walked up to the door and lightly knocked. "Lillian?" I asked. I got no response, I knocked again. "Lillian?" I gulped and opened the door. I scanned the room, hopefully I wasn't walking in on her getting dressed or something. I looked to her bed and saw her asleep. "Not sleeping soon, my cap..." I said to myself. I walked in and slowly closed the door. I set the bandana on the table and searched for a piece of paper. I found a pen and a small notepad. I sat on the floor and began to write

Hey Lillian
You left this at Howards Cafe and I was told to give it to you. You told me you weren't going to sleep anytime soon. Yeah right. But anyway I brought it back for you. Hope you slept well
Cam

I smiled and ripped out the paper. I set it on top of the bandana and stood up. I walked up to Lillian and looked at her. I moved her hair off of her face. She seemed so peaceful and tired. I pulled the bankets over her and quietly left the house. I walked home and slipped into my own bed. I set my cap on the desk besides my bed. I closed my eyes realised how tired I was. The next thing I knew I was asleep.
*Theres the new chapter. I'm really proud of it. I know the whole thing was about Cam and Lillian, but thats kinda what this fanfics about....
But anyway.....
Lavellan out ;P*