My New Mission?!

*Cam's POV*
I had finished work with more sales than usual. Aparentley some guy from Konahona was having a party for his girlfriend or something. I sighed as I walked into the cafe, I was going to confront Laney for playing match maker. I walked up the stairs and into her room. She was sitting on her bed, humming to herself. "Oh hey Cam. I needed to talk to you." Laney said once she saw me. I nodded, "Does it invole you playing Cupid? I saw that note last night." I grunted. Laney blushed and asked, "Close the door please...." She said. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. Laney stood and spoke softly, "You're 24 and from my understanding, you've never been in a relationship with anyone-"
"You still have no right to mess with my love life." I grumble. Laney pouts at me, "But I can still try."
I shake my head, "No. I can handle myself, you live your own life. You don't like it when Howard messes with you, so why do the same thing with me?" I asked. Laney sighed, "Fine, I'll stop. But remember I won't help you when you need it...." she trailed off. I walked out of her room and stormed outside. I was going on a walk, it always helped me blow off steam. Right as I walked by her house, Georgia came out of her pasture. She had the large gray horse on a slim rope, "Oh hi Cam. You goin on a walk?" She asked. I nodded and looked at the horse, it looked down at me with big, brown, caring eyes. "Did you just buy that one? I've never seen it before." I said. Georgia shook her head, "She belongs to Lillian. Her names Opal, I was just taking her to Lillian's farm. Wanna join me?" She asked. I looked back at the horse, if it was an excuse to a small chance to tease Lillian, I'll take it. "Sure." I walked beside Opal and Georgia, it was a bit weird because Opal was larger than any horses I've seen here. I reached up and lightly pet Opal's neck. She turned and nuzzled my hand, I laughed. Even Lillian's horse was pretty nice. Georgia gave me an odd look, "Are you feeling alright Cam?" She asked. I looked down at her, she stared back with worried eyes. I gave her a look of confusion, "Yeah. Why would you ask?" I questioned. Georgia reached up and felt my forehead, "Are you sure?" She asked. I pulled her hand off, "I'm fine. Why are you so worried all of a sudden?"
Georgia sighed, "I know it sounds weird, but I haven't heard you laugh in like, forever." She grumbled. I pat her head, "Just because I don't laugh a lot, it doesn't mean theres something wrong when I do." I said.
Georgia huffed and pulled Opal a bit faster. We passed the church and turned onto the path leading to Lillian's house. Georgia walked to the larger of the two pastures and untied Opal. Opal began to eat the grass calmy, while I knocked on Lillian's door. No answer.
I knocked again, still no answer. I reached to the doorknob to find it unlocked. I slipped in, expecting to find Lillian asleep again. But the house was empty and no one was inside. Georgia peeped in, "She should be here..." she mumbled. I walked back out and turned to Georgia, "Shes not there, so we should stay out." I said. Georgia lightly closed the door, "Well, I'll be heading home now. Have fun on your walk." Georgia walked down the path and stopped, "By the way, Laney may be having another evil plot...." Georgia said. "Does it involve me and Lillian?" I asked. Georgia turned to me and slowly nodded. I sighed, "Thanks for telling me." I said. Georgia smiled and continued back down the path. I grumbled to myself, Laney needs to calm down. Every damn time, she tries to play matchmaker. Everytime some new girl that shows up or when Laney came with me to the city. I used to bring her with me when she begged, until I refused to deal with her romantic mode. Once she tried to set me up with Georgia, thats one thing I don't want to ever remember. I sighed and walked down the path and towards the mountain. I went by the little stream that was full of fish. It wasn't very far up the mountain, but it was still comforting. I sat for a while, alone and in peace, until I heard faint footsteps. I turned to find Lillian dazed, it was like she was sleep walking. "Lillian." I called. She either ignored it or didn't hear me, she kept walking and lazily jumped up to higher ground. I stared at her, though she was tired, she looked a bit pretty. But just a bit. Lillian was grabbing a few things off the ground and putting them in her pack. She slid down a weird ramp-like hill, and walked back towards the town. "Lillian!" I yelled. This time she turned her head to face me, she gave me a slight smile. I guestured for her to come next to me and she slowly walked over. I pat the ground beside me, and she sat down. "Hi...." she grumbled. Her eyes were a darker shade now, more like a deep amethyest. They were still beautiful, it took a few minuetes to realize that I was staring into them. I noticed she was swaying a bit, "Are you alright?" I asked. Lillian looked up at me, "What?" She asked quietly, I could barely hear her. I felt her forehead, it was burning. "What happened to you?" I asked. Lillian smiled and lightly pushed my hand away, "I'm alright, don't worry....." she whispered. I tried to help her up but she refused, I stood up and tried to pull her up as well. "I'm fine Cam, sit with me..." she mumbled. I sat back down and she smiled, "See, I'm fine, now why did you call me over?" She asked softly. I looked back at her face again, her eyes wide and tired. A her hair was slightly wet and over her face. I moved it behind her ear and saw she was swaying more. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked her. Lillian nodded, she scooted a bit closer to me. "I'm cold though...." she whispered. I leaned closer to her and wrapped my arm around her to warm her up. She was freezing! I felt her forehead again and I was still burning. How can that be? I wrapped my other arm around her and tried to warm her up. Lilliam snuggled her face into my chest, "Thanks Cam...." she whispered. I held her close for a long while. She was freezing cold, except for her head. I sighed, "Theres something wrong with you, new girl...." I grumbled.

*Lillian's POV, about an hour ago*
I stood next to the goddess. "Ummm, excuse me?" I asked. The goddess grinned at me, "You heard me, I am the Harvest Goddess. I have a favor to ask of you, I really messed up a while ago...." she trailed off. The goddess fumbled with her dress and her mouth was a straight line. I looked at her, she was definitley the woman I saw when I was little. "Alright, what is it?" I mumbled and wrapping myself in the towel. The goddess smiled and grabbed my hand, "Thank you! Come with me." She pulled me to another pond, I began to struggle. "No way in hell you're dragging me in there!" I yelled. The Harvest Goddess shook her head and jerked me down so I was on my knees.

*Sorry to cut this short but my house is flooding while I'm writing this so I'm just gonna publish this part right now and have a part 2 later.
Freaked out Lavellan signing off*