My New Mission?! (Part two)

*Alright, everythings back to normal, except for my slightly wet floor but you aren't here to read about my personal life. You're hear to read a story, lets get on with it.*

I looked into the pool to see a tunnel. People were walking through it happily until a pair began arguing. They shoved and swung at each other, then rocks began to crumble and fall to the ground. The people raced out, fearing for thier lives. The cave remained closed and blocked by giant rocks. The goddess looked to me, "I caused that...they fought too often and I lost it..." she mumbled. I nodded, those two that were fighting seemed quite angry. "They were the mayors of Bluebell and Konahona a long time ago...." the goddess paused and looked into my eyes, "I want you to find a way for them to get along..."
I quickly stood up. "Get thoses two to get along?! Thats like.....building an entire house in a day! Its impossible!" I screamed. The Harvest Goddess stood and lightly touched my shoulder. "Please....I want to fix my mistake...." she said gently. I looked at her eyes, she looked like she was going to burst into tears. I sighed, "Fine, I'll try. But it will take a really long time...." I grumbled. The Harvest Goddess smiled with pure joy, "Thank you Lillian!" She jumped forward and gave me a hug. "Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She shrieked as she squeezed tighter. I began choking, her grip was like a boa constricter's. The Harvest Goddess stepped back and grabbed my hand. She pulled me back down by the spring. She looked into my eyes, "Sorry, but its your only way out...." she mumbled. I gave her a look of confusion, "Wha-"
The goddess pulled me into the water and held my head under the water. I tried to struggle but her grip was holding me still. I tried to swim up and breathe air, yet I couldn't. My vision grew darker, hazier. Time felt like it was getting slower until I felt cold and still. My body stiffened up as I sunk in the water, I couldn't move at all. The goddess's hands were gone, I sank lower and lower in the water. My vision blacked out and for a slight moment, I thought I would die in that spring.

*A long time afterwards*
I was laying in the grass by the spring. My hair was drenched and my whole body felt cold. I sat up and began to cough up water. I choked and felt miserable, I was shaking. After falling a few times, I finally managed to stand. I stood and swayed a bit. I do NOT want to be in that spring ever again. I used all my strength to lean on trees and rocks to finally get down the mountain. I did another quick (but slow because I felt sick) search around the bottom area. I almost fell down a tiny hill and began to walk to my house again. "Lillian!" Someone's voice yelled. I turned my head to see Cam sitting by the river, smiling and telling me to get closer. I stumbled over and sat down, maybe talking to someone would make me feel better....

*Cam's POV*
We sat there for a long while, not moving or talking. I would occasionally feel Lillian's forehead and then hold her again. She sighed and wrapped her arms around me. My face was so red, I thought I would burst. Lillian mumbled something that I didn't understand. "What?" I asked.
No responce. I tried to pull away but her grip tightened, "Don't go..." she whispered. I looked at her face and saw she was asleep. I smiled, she looked peaceful and pretty in her sleep. I placed my arm under her knees and picked her up. Lillian's arms were still wrapped around me, she mumbled something else and buried her face in my neck. I was blushing so hard, I stood still for a moment. Lillian breathed softly and her hair was curling slightly, probably because it was wet. Is that why she was sick? Had she fallen in one of the streams or ponds up the mountain? I looked to see her gold bandana still resting on her head. I shook my head and kept walking, I needed to get her home. I walked up the path and to her house. It took me a long while, but I got the door open and walked inside. I set Lillian on her bed and began to untie her boots. I set them on the floor and managed to get the bags off her back and waist. She smiled and curled up into a ball. I pulled the covers over Lillian and smiled at her. She was so pretty and happy, probably dreaming of kittens or something. She rolled over so she was facing me, her hair flopped over her face. I crouched down besides the bed and pulled it back. Lillian breathed lightly, her mouth slightly open. She was just too adorable. I hesitated, but then kissed her forehead, before standing. I turned to the door and grabbed onto the knob.
"Frank...." I heard Lillian say.
I froze, she was going to know I kissed her. But my name isn't Frank....
I heard her shuffle in her bed and footsteps coming towards me, I didn't dare turn around. Lillian lightly grabbed my arm, "When are you coming back?" She asked softly. I gulped then turned my head and looked at her. Lillian was rubbing her eyes and looking at the floor. I gulped again, "Soon....I promise...." I said. Lillian lightly smiled and wrapped her arms around me, "Be safe....." she said. Then Lillian turned away and walked to her bed. She pulled the blankets over her and sighed. I walked out the door quickly and tried to not slam it shut. I leaned against it, who the hell is Frank?! Why did she mistake me for him? I ran back down the path and to the cafe. Howard smiled at me, "Hello Cam." I walked past him and into my room. I sat on the bed.
"Alright then. Good night Cam..." Howard mumbled outside the door. I took my hat off and stared at it, "Whos Frank...." I whispered to myself. I should ask Lillian at some point, but not too soon. I'll give her a few days, maybe she'll tell me at some point....

*Oh my god, who is Frank?!
Oh wait, I'm the writer....
Well you can find out next chapter, see you later!
Lavellan out*