New Season

*Sorry for not updating in a while, schools a bit of a bitch....
Anyhow, heres a new chapter for you guys XD*

*Lillian's POV*
For once I didn't have that nightmare about Frank. I felt well-rested as I slowly woke back up. I felt something solid under my head, it moved up and back down in a calm pace. I heard the beating of someone's heart, its beat was fast but light. I felt warm and comfy, I didn't want to move at all. I felt something wrapped around me, I opened one eye and saw Cam's vest around my torso. I looked up to see I was laying against Cam. I felt my face grow hot, holy shit...
Cam was asleep and seemed to be enjoying himself. A small smile on his face, his hand caught in my long hair. Cam groaned quietly and grumbled to himself. I smiled too and moved my head back down, maybe I should stay here for a while longer. We layed down for a long while before Cam woke up. He grunted and turned onto his side. My head flopped to the ground and pain quickly shook my head. I gritted my teeth and groaned in pain. Cam wrapped his arms around me and held me close, "Lillian...I know you're awake..." He said in a teasing voice. I opened my eyes and met his. They glowed a bright green in the sunlight, an evil smile plastered on his face. I felt my face become bright red, I might have been an apple or tomato. I franticly tried to free myself from his arms, but they were to tight. "Cam," I paused as I grunted, "let go!" I said. Cam smiled once again and moved only one of his arms. He began to unbutton his vest that was on me. He took it off and then let go with his other arm. I quickly got to my feet, my face still red. "Cam!" I yelped.
Cam smiled evilly as he stood up. "I've got to go take care of my farm..." I said as I turned away from Cam. He followed behind me as I left, from a distance, thank the goddess. I arrived at my house, "Cam, go on home you don't need to be here...." I whispered. Cam smiled, "As you wish..." He said. He bowed his head and walked down the path slowly. I felt my face grow even redder, please don't let this be like Princesses Bride...
I shook myself out of my thoughts, summer was going to start in a couple days. I needed to run along the mountainside again. I quickly took care of my animals and fed them. I cleaned up my farm, making it seem more organized. I walked along the path once I was done, it was only 9:30. I ran up the mountain, exploring the smallest of places for items or anything interesting. I said hello to Eileen, who was always on the mountain these days. I guess she needed to use a lot of things she found up here. Rutgers gave me a fishing rod a few days ago, and I finally had the chance to fish. I spent hours, catching so many fish. The next thing I knew, the sun was down and it was becoming cooler. I left the pond when I saw the moon above me. I began to walk back when I heard humming. I perked my head up towards the noise. A woman with long, curly, pink, hair was picking plants and humming to herself. I stared until she noticed me, "Oh, hello." She spoke in a slightly high pitched voice. She observed me, "What is it that you want?" She quietly asked. I stood for a moment, "Uhhh..." I said. The woman eyed me, "You seem fit and I wonder if theres a brain in that head of yours..." she whispered. I gave her an confused look, "Of course I gave a brain, its just..." I paused.
"I've never met you..." I said. The woman smiled, "Then you will now be my servant." She smiled just like Cam. I stepped back in suprise, "Excuse me?" I asked.
The woman held her small hand out to me, "You are now my servant and you will call my The Oracle." She grabbed my hand and harshly shook it.
WHAT THE HELL?!
She just saw me and claimed me as her servant!
I rubbed my temples, "This is too much..." I mumbled. I turned on my heel and just walked away.
I heard no response from the woman behind me. I just walked home and walked inside. I set my bags by the door and took my boots off. I sighed as I looked up and saw yet another note on the table. I angrily grabbed it from the wooden surface and read it.

Hello Lil, its me Laney. I have a few things to say to you....

I read on, not expecting any of the things I read about. She was talking about things that I don't want to even speak of. I felt my face go red as I threw the paper down on the floor and stomped on it.
The last sentence said it was dating advice....
Well...lets just say what was on that paper shouldn't be for people who are dating....

I quickly got my bags and boots from the floor and placed them on. No way in hell that this will be excused.

*Cam's POV*
I tore the paper in half, knowing my face was bright red.

A: Why would Laney write this?
B: Why give it to me?
and...
C: How is that for people that are dating?!

I sat in my bed trying to think about why Laney gave me such...detailed....literature....
Thats all I'll say about describing it....
Even though it was like 11:00, I heard the door burst open. The door slammed shut and loud footsteps passed my door. They went up the stairs and I heard slight banging. I stood up and lightly walked over to the door. I creaked it open, very gentley, and peeked my head around the corner. At the top of the stairs, in front of Laney's door, was Lillian. She looked mad as all hell.
She groaned and turned to walk back down the stairs. Her eyes fell upon me in an instant. I could've sworn my heart skipped a beat, those beautiful eyes seemed to glow. Those lovely purple eyes...even in this dark they shown so bright...
Without a word, Lillian stomped down the stairs and stopped next to me. She didn't turn to face me or anything, only spoke...
"Did she give you a note too?" She quietly asked, her voice trembling.
I froze, does she mean the note I just read and ripped? I felt my face heat up, "That one...." I mumbled.
Lillian sighed, "I'm sorry Cam...."
She simply took another step away from me. I don't know what came over me.....
I grabbed Lillian's arm, "I'm sorry about her...when she sees a couple she likes, she'll do anything to get them together..." I said. Lillian didn't speak as she lightly hugged me. My face grew red as I wrapped my arms around Lillian. She spoke up after a few moments, but it was barely a whisper...
"I know how you feel...." Lillian stepped back and bowed her head.
"Night Cam, sorry for barging in...." she said. Lillian turned and left, her medium length hair flowing behind her. I sighed as I went back into my room, I needed to save my energy to yell at Laney in the morning....

*In the morning*
"Laney, explain this....NOW!" I yelled, slamming the ripped note on the table. I woke up, instantly grabbed the pieces and confronted her when she and Howard were eating breakfast. Her face was bright red, "Ummm, can this wait?" She asked. I shook my head, "No, I'm afraid it can't." I hissed through my teeth. Howard stood from his chair, "Whats going on?" He asked. Laney opened her mouth, but I spoke for her.
"She wrote down some things that I don't wanna say. Just read it." I handed Howard the pieces of paper. He looked down at them and walked up to his room, probably to get some tape. Laney looked up at me, "Why did you do that when hes around?!" She grunted, smacking my arm. I grabbed her wrist angrilly, "To make sure it never happens again." I said through my bared teeth.
"LANEY! WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS TO CAM?!" Howard yelled from upstairs.

*Lillian's POV*
The rooster cawed louder then normal today. I streched and looked onto the floor, a note with a bootprint on it. Memories of last night ran through my head again. Laney....
"You dumb ass...." I mumbled to myself.

*I'm sorry its a bit sucky but....school can burn! I try to update, every chance I get and I still don't have a lot of time. But I'm still going.
Lavellan out XP*