Authors Note

Ok, so this story originally started out as a fanfic of Vampire Diaries. When I started writing this I was halfway through the second season, then someone spoiled the plot for me and I realized my big mistake. So in order to make this different I decided to change it from a fan fiction, to a totally new story. Yes there will be some similarities, but this did start out as a fan fiction, and I still want that element of the Vampire Diaries in this.

I hope you like New Destruction and if you have any questions about the characters or anything, just DM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Also please note, that any bullying of other reader's comments will be deleted, removed, reported as well as your profile will be reported. I will not support bullying in anyway, shape or form. I personally have tough skin so say whatever you want about my writing and I will try to take it into consideration for the next chapter, even if the comment was made with mean intent. However, If cyber-bullying rears its hideous head in the comments sections of any of my books and it's directed towards another reader, be sure that your comment will be reported and deleted.

The idea for this book is solely mine. I came up with it on my own, and it's protected by Wattpad's copyright rules. Please don't be that butthole that steals someone's hard work. As writers we put our heart and souls into our works of art. And let this be known world wide, that writing is a form of art. Whether it be in a magazine, newspaper, novel or history text-book, the thing you are reading is art. So please respect it like you would a Picasso painting or Shakespearean play. Don't try and steal it.