four

"W-what are you doing here?"

I asked, very confused.

I saw Jeunghan pushing him foward and mumbling stuff in his ear. He grumbled back at him. Su-bin was trying to hold in her laughter.

He cleared his throat and looked back at me.

"W-would.. er can you... would you like to go out with me and I hope you don't mind but the boys will be there!"

He shouted out, squeezing his eyes closed. Looking like he was ready for rejection. Cute. Su-Bin's expression changed into an excited look and I was shocked myself. This is the first time anyone has done this before. I walked towards him and smiled. Jeunghan was biting his lip and excitingly clapping his hands.

"Of course."

He eyes opened and looked at me with the 'really?' face. I remembered this was his first time too. I nodded and realized I was still in pajamas and with the craziest hair in this world. Why do I always embarrass myself.

"I-I'll be right back."

As I tried to run back to the room I tripped and fell on my face. Oh no. Please tell me he didn't see that.

Su-Bin's Pov

I cannot believe that just happened. Was this a guy from seventeen? I mentally squealed when I see her trip and fall on her face.

"Oh, whenever she gets nervous or I guess you could say when she's really happy, she gets clumsy so don't worry. I think she likes you too."

I told the pink haired boy known to be Woozi. He was pretty short too. He smiled and walked back in the direction they came from but turned around.

"Would you like to meet the other members as well?"

Asked the guy behind him. He had long hair. It was very, angelic. But not my type.

"Sure."

"Come to the practice room once Seo-Yun is done. She should know where it is."

He turned back around with Woozi and walked back. I put on shorts, a red leather man jacket, and a red bow. Seo-Yun came out with a white button-up and black skinny jeans. Like always.

"Ready?"

I asked. She nodded.

Woozi's Pov

Well it was pointless trying to keep it a secret. Once I got back, all the boys were asking how it went. But I really don't think I have time. We need to work harder with our music and choreography and I need to finish composing and producing songs. How will the fans react? They see me with a girl they'll probably flip. I'll work harder for the group and take her somewhere private. I hope this goes well. I then see Seo-Yun and her friend walk through the door. Wow.

I stared at her and I was like DAMMMMNN. (I'm kidding sorry it had to be done.)

I stared at her, unable to take my eyes off. She was wearing something similar yesterday but it's like, today is different. I saw her face redden and hid behind her friend.

"Oh wow! Woozi chose a good one!"

They always know how to embarrass me.

Seo-Yun's Pov

How can this be more awkward. I smiled at them all, saying hello and introducing Su-Bin. It seemed her and Vernon had something going on.

"Let's goooo!"

S.Coups shouted while punching his fist in the air. We were going on the bus again. And I had to sit on Woozi again. I felt uncomfortable doing this. Hopefully he doesn't think I'm heavy, or even bony. Su-Bin sat next to Vernon, after S. Coups told the original driver he would drive. Vernon had his earphones on, rapping to the song playing, trying to impress Su-Bin and I believed it worked. Mingyu was looking out the window, annoyed with everyone's screaming. Seungkwan was next to him, poking his cheek to bother him more. Hoshi was dancing in the back while sitting down, hitting everyone and laughing. Wonwoo was stuffed in the corner, DK was showing off his high pitched voice, making everyone's ears shatter. Dino was also dancing with Hoshi, but Michael Jackson style and The8 was simply sitting down. Looking normal with Joshua. I laughed quietly and wondered where they were going.

•••

"Okay, we're here! I present to you, Woozi's hometown Busan!"

Busan. The part of Busan that has an ocean. I can't swim. I have an eternal fear of sharks. Hopefully they can make it fun like at the park. Everyone cheered and ran out to the shore. It was actually really cold. I walked behind them all, enjoying the view but terrified at the same time. I smiled as they pushed eachother in, shouting and splashing themselves. Woozi came besides me and walked with me.

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Sure."

"You have to get sand while in the water. We are all going to Attack eachother, gently, and whoever has the most sand till the end wins. If you put your hand under the water, the sand dissolves so I'd be careful. Joshua is going to stay behind and play in the sand so we can have equal teams."

I nodded and walked up with them.

"All right! Team leaders, S.Coups and Hoshi! Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who chooses first!"

Said Joshua, already starting a sand castle. Hoshi won.

"I choose... Su-Bin."

"Woozi."

"Dino."

"Seo-Yun."

"DK."

"Seungkwan."

"Wonwoo."

"Mingyu."

"Jun."

"Jeunghan."

"Vernon."

"The8."

Hoshi/Team Jam Jam
Su-Bin, Dino, DK, Wonwoo, Jun, and Vernon.

S.Coups/Team Coups
Woozi, Seo-Yun, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Jeunhan, and The8

Everyone got into the shallow part and rolled up their jeans. We gathered our sand and stayed at opposite ends.

"Hana, Dul, Set! Begin!"

Shouted Joshua. I gripped my sand tightly and started running after Su-Bin. She smirked and did the same.